Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Fever

1. Fever

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I remember I once had a conversation with FreeKaner about an historical topic. Back then, he seemed like a collected and knowledgeable guy. I wonder what happened to him in the meantime. He does need an urgent injection of BALANCE to cease this charade. On topic: I, for one, am quite excited...
  2. Fever

Upcoming and future role playing games

Couldn't agree more! Is this still being produced, considering the major success of their last zombies game? Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for them, they deserve success SO MUCH, but I fear that LoX2 will be postponed indefinitely. Has there been any statement by Numantian Games on the...
  3. Fever

Got a brilliant idea

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
  4. Fever

Preview Pillars of Eternity II Fig Update #38: Exploring Neketaka

I am honestly impressed. The magic shop sends strong "Adventurer's Mart" vibes from Athkatla, and the whole game seems much more open and adventure-filled compared to the somewhat static/lifeless PoE1.
  5. Fever

Game News Vote For Grimoire On Steam Greenlight

I never thought I'd live to see this day. Well, it isn't that day yet, but congratulations nonetheless and of course I already gave my vote. By the way, is the demo still available somewhere? I foresee I won't be playing the full game anytime soon: after two decades, I will only play it...
  6. Fever

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Pre-Release Thread [BETA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lacrymas The difference between the Renaissance concept of the "humanized divinity" and the ancient greece' "anthropomorphic gods" lies in the fact that with the figure of Christ you have a God made human in flesh and blood, who died on the cross feeling pain in order to save the humanity. On...
  7. Fever

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Pre-Release Thread [BETA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I'm not sure I agree with what you're saying here, I might have misunderstood. I am from Florence (Italy), the city where the Renaissance itself was born. And let me tell you, PoE sends out strong Renaissance vibes from the setting; I do believe that Sawyer and/or other developers at Obsidian...
  8. Fever

KickStarter Forged of Blood - turn-based tactical fantasy RPG

Mammamia! This game is shaping up better than what I anticipated. Good luck with the KS, will there be a Codex campaign for this? I'm backing for the closed beta tier! :salute:
  9. Fever

New Game+ with bonus/malus is quite interesting. Also, it doesn't seem that hard or expensive to implement; it's another wise, low-cost SG. :incline: I'm a bit worried about the island chain, but I doubt it will go out of control this time.
  10. Fever

Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - King of Dragon Pass spiritual successor

Been waiting for this for quite a long time now. Totally hyped for the 2017 hint. Should we expect it to come before summer? Can we help for betatesting or something?
  11. Fever

Game News Pillars of Eternity II Fig Update #5: A Few Words on Returning Companions

I've found Sagani and Edér interesting exactly because both of them felt like real people, down to earth with moral dilemmas and family ties. They were also quite fun to have together, especially due to the fox jokes. Weren't there enough special snowflakes to satisfy your oh-so-edgy tastes?
  12. Fever

Game News Pillars of Eternity II Fig Update #5: A Few Words on Returning Companions

I think you are misremembering Kana's one, which was terrible, not in theory but in execution. Reach Od Nua floor 7 ---> quest completed. For the rest, I totally agree with you, and I believe the players made clear during these years that companions' quests need to be much more interesting and...
  13. Fever

True: Hiravias notices her presence once, right? Not a real banter tho. She felt more like a stand-alone NPC than a companion to me. Honestly, I hope a design like that won't see the light of Deadfire, where we'll have an even smaller team and - at the moment - even less companions to choose...
  14. Fever

I wonder if that poll is reliable anyway, since I was able to cast my vote there more than once. The fact that the GM is the second most liked companion is especially baffling. I can understand Durance, but the Grieving Mother? Seriously? She's only up there (IF she is truly up there) because...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom