Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

felipepepe's Recent Activity

1. felipepepe rated ERYFKRAD's post Agree in the thread NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed].

Lol, who did.

Feb 21, 2018 at 1:31 PM
  2. felipepepe replied to the thread Arcanum OpenArcanum.

It is kinda weird to see someone appear on the #1 Tim Cain & Troika fan-site in the world to post a short (and quite inaccurate) intro...

Feb 20, 2018 at 5:02 PM
  3. felipepepe brofisted Unkillable Cat's post in the thread Lost and forgotten (except by us).

I recently heard of another old-time game developer passing away (though he died last summer) but instead of posting about it in the...

Feb 20, 2018 at 12:46 PM
  4. felipepepe brofisted Mengsk's post in the thread Community RPG Codex GOTY 2017: Results & Cool Graphs.

I was late to the Prey hypetrain, but man, playing it now, I can safely say, I understand the ratings. I might even put it at #1 above...

Feb 20, 2018 at 11:13 AM
  5. felipepepe replied to the thread Ludo Lense Thread.

He did one more: [MEDIA]

Feb 18, 2018 at 11:38 PM
  6. felipepepe rated TheHeroOfTime's post Informative in the thread NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed].

[MEDIA] In english: Due that Animal crossing for Gamecube is a port from the N64 version and it’s only 32 MB, you can quit the disc...

Feb 18, 2018 at 1:46 PM
  7. felipepepe rated Grampy_Bone's post Shit in the thread Game News Titan Outpost is a combat-less isometric sci-fi RPG set on the moon of Saturn.

No combat = not an RPG

Feb 16, 2018 at 5:41 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)