Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by feighnt

1. Zeno Clash

this news might be of interest to some: http://www.destructoid.com/zeno-clash-i ... 2699.phtml basically: the developers are working on a sequel (no surprise), it's taking off from where the first ended (no surprise). the neat bit is: they say that the sequel will have more open-ended...
  2. Zeno Clash is out

i find it odd that nobody has mentioned one, particular thing... and i'm kinda wondering if i've just somehow missed it :shock: was i the only one who was unable to *manually* save my game? like, from what i saw, they gave *no* option to save your game - you have to rely on autosaves, and...
  3. The Void from Ice-Pick Lodge

hmm... this could be nothing, but... ice-pick lodge, who made the game, has an english section of their forums. in a thread where some of us were talking about Zeno Clash, a fellow nicked "The LxR," who, i am *pretty* sure is working on the english translation, said "oh god, why did they...
  4. Let's Play Dungeon Keeper 2

not for everyone - if this was *my* only problem, i wouldnt've had to look for help. in the graphical options, you need to turn off hardware acceleration... and i *might* also have needed to choose to disable visual themes and desktop composition in the same place you choose to play the...
  5. Hellgate London

the graphics, technically, suck too. they *would* be decent, if any system could manage to run the game on high quality. but the game has so many technical problems (the game becomes virtually unplayable due to lag in various locations - especially if they're wide open areas) that you're...
  6. Let's Play Dungeon Keeper 2

watching this video last night got me wanting to play the game again :D so i went and installed it and it doesnt work :cry: let's see how much fiddling around i'm willing to do to get the damned thing to play... in the meantime, keep updating this! great game :) ps: been some time...
  7. Recommend console game(s)

oh, invoker: it's been a *long* time since i last played it, but i quite enjoyed Ninja Turtles 4: Turtles in Time, for the snes. it's a side-scrolling beat-em-up, two-player'able. it's too bad you said no nes, as the second Ninja Turtles game was a really fun (and tough) beat-em-up...
  8. Recommend console game(s)

... ever.... he asked for good games for *two players*. most of the games on your list dont even have the *option* of more than single player. :? and most of the ones you mention which *do* have two players are fighters, which he specifically asked not to be mentioned :P
  9. Dialogue Trees Are Bad, Mmmmkay?

bloody. hell. a game reviewer who completely misses the point of a video game. :? and, oh, yes... really, isnt it *just* what we need that more games be like Metal Gear Solid??? bah, this twit really bugged me :x
  10. Dark Spire released: Comments/Impressions?

just to note, about Destructoid and their scoring system: they are, theoretically, committed to having a more honest scoring system. ie: whereas, with most places, anything lower than an 8 equals a pretty bad game, and a 5 is basically abyssmal, in Destructoid 5 just means average (might have...
  11. Top 10 Dying Game Genres

thing is, a lot of these genres *are* continuing, in one way or another - it's just that the traditional styles are less often seen. many of these still exist, but they're changing. graphical adventures are a great example - though there are still lots of traditional types out there. but...
  12. Vapourware KOTOR 2 Restoration Project (not the Restored Content Mod)

what the hell is this all about? how many people are andhaira supposed to be? ... though if everyone here is just a bunch of andhaira alts, that would explain a lot... (edit) ! uh... this is feighnt :oops: oh gawwwd, dont tell me i'm being absorbed by the rpgcodex hivemind :cry:
  13. No-nonsense FPS games

oh - *think* nobody mentioned this one... if you can find an Nintendo 64, you might enjoy Goldeneye - a classic James Bond fps spy game. the focus isnt as much on action (usually) as creeping around and completing objectives, but it was a really fun game back in the day. (and, have to...
  14. "KotOR 2 totally never happened!" says Bioware

to be honest, considering the *very* general history they're trying to tell there, i dont think it's so terrible that they dont mention the events of KOTOR2 (actually, in all honesty, i dont see any sensible reason for them to mention the Jedi Civil War in KOTOR1 - as far as i can tell, it's...
  15. No-nonsense FPS games

eeh? maybe i'm misunderstanding you - are you saying Medal of Honor: Allied Assault is the first WW2 fps? it wasnt even the first Medal of Honor game (and all of them have taken place in WW2)!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom