Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

FeelTheRads's Recent Activity

1. FeelTheRads rated Azalin's post Funny in the thread Torment Planescape: Torment EE is coming.

I prefer the Enhanced Edition [img]

Mar 26, 2017 at 6:04 PM
  2. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Torment Planescape: Torment EE is coming.

I had a bit of a different view on them:...

Mar 26, 2017 at 4:35 PM
  3. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Torment Planescape: Torment EE is coming.

:salute: :salute: Then the character suits the actress perfectly fine as far as I'm concerned.

Mar 26, 2017 at 3:57 PM
  4. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Torment Planescape: Torment EE is coming.

Well, does Annah's actress have tits as big as Annah, though? I'm really more interested in that, because I like big tits enough to...

Mar 26, 2017 at 3:44 PM
  5. FeelTheRads rated Roguey's post Creative in the thread Torment Planescape: Torment EE is coming.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/planescape-torment-ee-is-coming.114375/page-18#post-5035168

Mar 26, 2017 at 3:23 PM
  6. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Torment Planescape: Torment EE is coming.

Where does it say that she has an Irish accent, btw? I doubt the game says that Annah has an Irish accent. There are no Irish or...

Mar 26, 2017 at 3:17 PM
  7. FeelTheRads rated Roguey's post When words are not enough in the thread Torment Planescape: Torment EE is coming.

Either cast an Irish actor or change the character to Scottish (it it absolutely vital that she specifically have an "Irish" accent?),...

Mar 26, 2017 at 3:15 PM
  8. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Torment Planescape: Torment EE is coming.

That's one of old Roguey's troll bits: characters = actors, and so on.

Mar 26, 2017 at 2:29 PM
  9. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Game News New teaser website appears to be counting down towards Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition reveal.

Big tits, big ass: Another thing for which I would make a concession regarding TNO's sex.

Mar 25, 2017 at 11:12 PM
  10. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera RELEASE Thread.

Speaking of which, that "kick the machinery" bit felt so dumb and random. When I read about the possibility of breaking it, I thought it...

Mar 25, 2017 at 11:02 PM
  11. FeelTheRads rated Excidium II's post it is a mystery in the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera RELEASE Thread.

Where is Caius Cosades?

Mar 25, 2017 at 10:56 PM
  12. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera RELEASE Thread.

How to refuel car?

Mar 25, 2017 at 10:27 PM
  13. FeelTheRads rated Mexi's post retadred in the thread Torment Planescape: Torment EE is coming.

Some neckbeard, Cuckdex joke writer telling me anything is hilarious. :lol:

Mar 25, 2017 at 4:05 PM
  14. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Game News New teaser website appears to be counting down towards Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition reveal.

I'm sorry, that's the reason NOT to be a woman? That would be the only reason to be a woman.

Mar 25, 2017 at 4:01 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)