Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

FeelTheRads's Recent Activity

1. FeelTheRads replied to the thread sawyer wants rpg to evolve.

Not really. NV is a shit FPS. Only thing it's proof of is how badly you can ruin a game by putting it into a genre it doesn't fit. Or...

Apr 24, 2018 at 4:50 PM
  2. FeelTheRads rated Blakemoreland Hybrid Boss's post Salute in the thread sawyer wants rpg to evolve.

The only thing that is dead is the interest in the genre. People are socially motivated to assess cRPGs using more popular genres as a...

Apr 24, 2018 at 3:03 PM
  3. FeelTheRads replied to the thread sawyer wants rpg to evolve.

I don't know where you got that out from, but that's not what I was talking about. Ctrl-F -> Wizardry = no results Therefore, you're...

Apr 24, 2018 at 9:44 AM
  4. FeelTheRads rated Kit Walker's post it is a mystery in the thread sawyer wants rpg to evolve.

Why do RPGs need to "Evolve", again?

Apr 24, 2018 at 9:42 AM
  5. FeelTheRads replied to the thread sawyer wants rpg to evolve.

Awesome. And it was also better than anything Obsidian ever made. Poor Potatoes 1 - Obsidian 0 :hero:

Apr 24, 2018 at 12:50 AM
  6. FeelTheRads replied to the thread sawyer wants rpg to evolve.

I don't know about going out of business, but yes, referring to your customers as "resistant to change" implies way too much...

Apr 23, 2018 at 10:22 PM
  7. FeelTheRads rated KevinV12000's post Salute in the thread sawyer wants rpg to evolve.

Before my current gig, I spent years as an attorney in private practice, with scores of business clients from sole proprietors to...

Apr 23, 2018 at 10:20 PM
  8. FeelTheRads rated Iskramor's post retadred in the thread sawyer wants rpg to evolve.

Its simple really you want to prove on basis of out of context quotes(no one watched full panel) that sawyer likes and enjoys open...

Apr 23, 2018 at 2:44 PM
  9. FeelTheRads rated Iskramor's post retadred in the thread sawyer wants rpg to evolve.

Who and how im abusing???

Apr 23, 2018 at 2:38 PM
  10. FeelTheRads replied to the thread sawyer wants rpg to evolve.

Hey, if you can choose between a couple of different endings! Who cares about stats, skills, character development and other irrelevant...

Apr 23, 2018 at 1:33 PM
  11. FeelTheRads replied to the thread sawyer wants rpg to evolve.

Dude, you're making up stuff. His argument is that most people (as in the lowest common denominator) don't think it's an RPG, therefore...

Apr 23, 2018 at 9:28 AM
  12. FeelTheRads replied to the thread sawyer wants rpg to evolve.

No, I won't. Dungeon Crawlers are not JRPGs. So, there is more, whatever that more is, to RPGs than those, which excludes Wizardry....

Apr 23, 2018 at 1:10 AM
  13. FeelTheRads rated Blakemoreland Hybrid Boss's post it is a mystery in the thread sawyer wants rpg to evolve.

:nocountryforshitposters: :hmmm:

Apr 22, 2018 at 11:59 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)