Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

FeelTheRads's Recent Activity

1. FeelTheRads rated prodigydancer's post retadred in the thread KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker - isometric RTwP RPG with MCA writing.

[IMG] Two plus two equaled four on my calculator yestarday. So I've just re-checked and - fascinating stuff! - it's still four. Can you...

Jul 24, 2017 at 12:19 AM
  2. FeelTheRads rated FUDU's post retadred in the thread Vapourware Grimoire: The game, the legend, the con, the thread: Resurrection.

That's what you don't get. Your opinion doesn't matter and neither does mine. That's the beauty of this place. P.S. With all the...

Jul 24, 2017 at 12:14 AM
  3. FeelTheRads rated fantadomat's post retadred in the thread Indie developer blames game journalists for widespread Unity Engine hate.

Mages of Mystralia just came out and is made in unity,also it is really fun game with complex spell modding/crafting.

Jul 24, 2017 at 12:09 AM
  4. FeelTheRads rated FUDU's post retadred in the thread Intel I9 CPU's 6-12 cores.

Nice. Good real world test. Impressive.

Jul 23, 2017 at 7:23 PM
  5. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Hazard - 1998 Korean Action RPG (64bit compatible).

I remember seeing a small mention of this is some old magazine. Looks like the most boring, generic piece of shit diablo-clone ever.

Jul 23, 2017 at 11:16 AM
  6. FeelTheRads rated fantadomat's post retadred in the thread Indie developer blames game journalists for widespread Unity Engine hate.

It doesn't really matter what kind of engine is used.All that matter is if the game is good or not.Now i am playing Mages of Mystralia...

Jul 22, 2017 at 11:32 PM
  7. FeelTheRads rated torpid's post retadred in the thread Preview Underrail Dev Log #53: Expedition Gameplay Video.

git gud Looks like we're going to be treated to large maps and nice set piece battles--I hope it'll properly test a mid to high-level...

Jul 22, 2017 at 9:57 PM
  8. FeelTheRads rated Grotesque's post retadred in the thread Preview Underrail Dev Log #53: Expedition Gameplay Video.

you're a pussy moreover, a smelly one a lame, wrinkled, smelly pussy

Jul 22, 2017 at 9:56 PM
  9. FeelTheRads rated Sigourn's post Shit in the thread Screenshot thread.

There are literally no filters in my images, of any kind. And they look great, you should get your eyes checked.

Jul 22, 2017 at 1:30 PM
  10. FeelTheRads rated Sigourn's post Shit in the thread Screenshot thread.

YUGE post alert! (like my waifu's butt) [SPOILER]

Jul 21, 2017 at 8:58 PM
  11. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Indie developer blames game journalists for widespread Unity Engine hate.

Yes, a vote of confidence that the engine is shit seeing the performance and loading times of Hearthstone. Clueless as ever.

Jul 21, 2017 at 8:23 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)