Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

FeelTheRads's Recent Activity

1. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Technology Inconvenient EU piracy study kept hidden for years..

That's also true, I'm sure piracy stop some sales when people see what they would've thrown their money on otherwise. Trying as hard as...

Sep 22, 2017 at 4:52 PM
  2. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Technology Inconvenient EU piracy study kept hidden for years..

I'm guessing the correct answer is... no? In which case, seeing as shit is still being made I'm also guessing not everyone is pirating....

Sep 22, 2017 at 4:24 PM
  3. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Technology Inconvenient EU piracy study kept hidden for years..

But what if everyone bought everything they downloaded, huh? Huh? Every download is a lost sale, including multiple downloads by the...

Sep 22, 2017 at 2:38 PM
  4. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Science Climate change is real, and it is man-made..

But come on, man, don't you see that it gets cold in the winter??????? How can there be global warming if there's cold???????? Did you...

Sep 22, 2017 at 10:27 AM
  5. FeelTheRads rated Awor Szurkrarz's post retadred in the thread OpenXcom Thread.

I'm moved. Downloading.

Sep 22, 2017 at 10:14 AM
  6. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Online CCGs with unlimited free drafting?.

I guess that makes sense.

Sep 22, 2017 at 10:07 AM
  7. FeelTheRads rated Fenix's post retadred in the thread Science Climate change is real, and it is man-made..

Lolbutthurt much? If you don't understand what I mean, it doesn't (obviously) mean I'm retarded. You don't have to leave actually....

Sep 22, 2017 at 1:35 AM
  8. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread.

Right, the awards must be for quantity. 3 billion words was the last count, if I'm not mistaken.

Sep 21, 2017 at 11:27 PM
  9. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread.

Finally joining other prestigious winners of writing awards, such as Fallout 3. :salute:

Sep 21, 2017 at 11:22 PM
  10. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Online CCGs with unlimited free drafting?.

Yeah, I never understood why HS, or this or ESL doesn't have a free draft mode, where you don't get any rewards or perhaps just the same...

Sep 21, 2017 at 11:16 PM
  11. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Online CCGs with unlimited free drafting?.

Don't you get your money back only at 7 wins which essentially makes it impossible to go infinite?

Sep 21, 2017 at 6:48 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)