Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

FeelTheRads's Recent Activity

1. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Infinity Engine Beamdog's Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Enhanced Editions.

Herp derp BG had textures made out of coffee beans herp derp haha so old here let me replace a good looking menu with a shitty, blurry...

Aug 21, 2018 at 10:06 AM
  2. FeelTheRads rated ItsChon's post retadred in the thread Infinity Engine Beamdog's Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Enhanced Editions.

PS:T EE is an amazing EE. As for the others, Curratum is absolutely right. The autism that Codexers exhibit when it comes to shit as...

Aug 21, 2018 at 9:57 AM
  3. FeelTheRads rated Curratum's post retadred in the thread Infinity Engine Beamdog's Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Enhanced Editions.

You have to be literally retarded to complain about the new menu. It's not better, it's not worse, it's just not the same but perfectly...

Aug 21, 2018 at 9:51 AM
  4. FeelTheRads rated Cael's post retadred in the thread 12 reasons why F2 is a bad Fallout game.

Yes. It takes an idle mind to come up with the notion that the spiritual doesn't exist. It takes a fat, entitled fuck to stop praying to...

Aug 20, 2018 at 10:52 PM
  5. FeelTheRads rated Chippy's post retadred in the thread I Miss Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

Oh yeah - never bothered with that, but it never came up on alerts. So Jokzore and @Gaius both need some re-education is heresy, we need...

Aug 20, 2018 at 2:13 PM
  6. FeelTheRads rated Chippy's post retadred in the thread I Miss Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

Is it possible for someone to shadow-shit-rate you? Some heretical 'tard rated my pining for these two juggernauts of the gaming...

Aug 20, 2018 at 2:13 PM
  7. FeelTheRads rated Loostreaks's post retadred in the thread 12 reasons why F2 is a bad Fallout game.

There was nothing "nuanced" or complex in how it treated factions/groups related to the setting. Good writer/worldbuilder looks at the...

Aug 20, 2018 at 10:02 AM
  8. FeelTheRads replied to the thread NWN NWN Dark Sun.

Dragon's what? Avangion's what? Elemental's what? Find an editor too, maybe.

Aug 20, 2018 at 10:00 AM
  9. FeelTheRads rated Daedalos's post Shit in the thread The Sci-Fi cRPG thread.

Hi and welcome! I am quite excited about all the talk and news about sci-fi cRPGs lately, and I wanted to take some time to discuss the...

Aug 20, 2018 at 9:52 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)