Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

FeelTheRads's Recent Activity

1. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Fallout Fallout 1 is the best RPG of all time that stood the test of time.

And the point is? That like everything else the Codex declines too and that Bethestards should have never been allowed to breed here?

Feb 23, 2018 at 7:58 AM
  2. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Fallout Fallout 1 is the best RPG of all time that stood the test of time.

lolwut FNV will forever look like shit, just like Fallout 3 will forever look like shit. Pixels on huge screens apart, Fallout 1&2 on...

Feb 23, 2018 at 12:03 AM
  3. FeelTheRads rated fantadomat's post retadred in the thread Beamdog working on a new D&D CRPG.

Can i join the party? Nothing better than a crying sjw.

Feb 22, 2018 at 11:33 PM
  4. FeelTheRads rated Delterius's post Funny in the thread Beamdog working on a new D&D CRPG.

Oh please. You couldn't fuck someone into submission at a 50 shades premiere. Meanwhile, I'm an expert in tranny warfare with over 300...

Feb 22, 2018 at 11:30 PM
  5. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Josh Sawyer wants to make a historical RPG.

Supposedly because he """cares""" about mechanics which none of the designers before him that created much better games did. :lol:

Feb 22, 2018 at 11:16 AM
  6. FeelTheRads rated Kyl Von Kull's post it is a mystery in the thread Josh Sawyer wants to make a historical RPG.

Here’s what I don’t get. If Sawyer is going to let you respec your character, like in Pillars, why would he need to do so much...

Feb 22, 2018 at 10:45 AM
  7. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Josh Sawyer wants to make a historical RPG.

Look for that quote about their retarded testers too. I probably was thinking more of that, although the one you posted is pretty much...

Feb 22, 2018 at 9:50 AM
  8. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Josh Sawyer wants to make a historical RPG.

According to Sawyer IWD was unplayable if you didn't read the D&D source books so... that's who you're dealing with here.

Feb 21, 2018 at 1:11 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)