Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

FeelTheRads's Recent Activity

1. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

Yeah, I think that analogy is not exactly correct. I, for example, am perfectly fine riding in the back. I imagine similarly there are...

Apr 23, 2017 at 1:46 PM
  2. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Fallout: Wasteland Warfare.

Yeah, shame it uses Bethesduh's shitty models. The fuck, they look like they could be from any generic sci-fi Halo-inspired shit. Also...

Apr 23, 2017 at 1:32 PM
  3. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

In fact a console player can only comprehend one stat at a time as seen in Fallout 3 and NV. Doesn't matter you can't see what that stat...

Apr 23, 2017 at 1:25 PM
  4. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Reddit is making fun of the Codex! (´ರೃ益ರೃ`).

It's a place of extreme dumbduckery. Similar in many ways with Youtube or Facebook comments or other such special needs places on the...

Apr 23, 2017 at 11:41 AM
  5. FeelTheRads rated Black's post Funny in the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

FROM THE MAKERS OF FALLOUT AND OTHER CULT CLASSICS, HERE COMES ANOTHER HARDCORE CRPG [spoiler] [IMG]

Apr 23, 2017 at 11:23 AM
  6. FeelTheRads rated TheHeroOfTime's post retadred in the thread Torment Beamdog's Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition.

What's the point about wearing a shirt of a character that doesn't appear on the game and it's only mentioned? :M

Apr 23, 2017 at 2:18 AM
  7. FeelTheRads rated Excidium II's post Salute in the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

Yes but the tards don't wanna play on story mode. They want normal to be story mode so they don't feel bad about their lack of...

Apr 23, 2017 at 12:48 AM
  8. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

I don't understand what is this supposed to mean? Why not? It's not enough to give food to dumb people, you also have to force feed it...

Apr 23, 2017 at 12:48 AM
  9. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

Yeah, what I'm saying is that it seems like too much trouble for something that can be solved simpler and faster with pre-generated...

Apr 23, 2017 at 12:04 AM
  10. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

Sarcasm aside, it's not like it's something unheard of. Hell, there's premade characters to choose from that you can do for people who...

Apr 22, 2017 at 11:52 PM
  11. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

Well, that's true. Fucking tabs need to be killed. Except Fallout 1 didn't really have tabs in character creation. It was only until...

Apr 22, 2017 at 11:46 PM
  12. FeelTheRads replied to the thread Why are developers so afraid of making night actually *dark*?.

Yeah, well, I skipped the nights in NV as they were because there was really no much point to bother with the low light. If they were...

Apr 22, 2017 at 11:41 PM
  13. FeelTheRads rated Excidium II's post it is a mystery in the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

What's with this trend of making CRPGs for people who don't like CRPGs.

Apr 22, 2017 at 11:34 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)