Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Fargus

1. Fargus

Give out tags more liberally.

Such is the way of the jew
  2. Fargus

Give out tags more liberally.

DarkUnderlord Can i have tag? I like it.
  3. Fargus

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry is back - coming 2024

Not bad. But i think it's still not that much because KCD is a relatively new IP with just 1 game. And i doubt that average subhuman is interested in a more or less realistic medieval game that doesn't have dommy mommies or anal intercourse with animals. Probably for for the best.
  4. Fargus

How Henry lost his skills\memory after KCD. True story.
  5. Fargus

Fingers crossed. Also it didn't hapen yet.
  6. Fargus

Game News Kingdom Come: Deliverance II announced, coming this year

Not adding negroids to medieval european setting shouldn't be an issue, just like when these retards say that having bodytype 2 manslayers, california zoo level of diversity and anti christian message is not an issue in medieval europe. Fucking clown world.
  7. Fargus

Hmm, i actually like the messy nature of fighting multiple opponents, also much easier to do when you learned to riposte. Especially fun when you are not at your best and have to fight multiple opponents with the good gear for the first time. I once was gop-stopped by half a dozen hedgeknigts...
  8. Fargus

what was the issue?
  9. Fargus

Games Wokeshop at it again.

HRT marine chapter lol
  10. Fargus

Trailer is good. Henry looks like he had matured which is also cool. This is one time when the trailer not only doesn't make me disgusted but also makes me look forward for the game. Can't say i'm excited because i lost this ability years ago, but so far i only have good feeling about this. If...
  11. Fargus

I loved (x) game. Anything similar to it?

I thought about recommending Spellforce but you can exclude it safely. It doesn't have WBC3's race and unit variety, your character can only be human and every race you control is given through story progression. You also can't recruit heroes from units that gained enough xp, the heroes are just...
  12. Fargus

I loved (x) game. Anything similar to it?

Warlords Battlecry 3? I also played it since i was a teenager. Nothing really like it. I doubt you will find a proper successor but if you will and it's not shit let me know.
  13. Fargus

The Unspoken Reality of VR

Because it's a clown world. I would buy the most affordable one with the largest amount of compatible games and least amount of issues. And so i did. Do yourself a favor and play HL2 VR mod instead.
  14. Fargus

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl - coming September 5th

The biggest enemy of ukrainians are the ukrainians themselves.
  15. Fargus

Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor

I feel like i'm one of the few people who enjoys this game. But i unfortunately i played dated version and had to quit because of crashes. I was very far in it too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom