Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Fangshi

1. Fangshi

Myth: A New Age CYOA

Sleeping would be a good way to put it. My laptop died weeks ago and I am still abroad so my desktop is not of much use. I dont really want to write updates on my phone either, so all that leaves the CYOA in a tight spot. I am still here though and I still intend to continue with it as long as...
  2. Fangshi

I should be able to manage that. I still do not have anything approaching reliable wifi access and the computer with the CYOA on it is being temperamental at the moment but I might be able to come up with some sort of workaround. I think I will link your post to the front page, it may be...
  3. Fangshi

*cough* ah, right... Well, it is a Thursday now even if it is not the Thursday I meant. So here is the situation. 1. I am out of the country. That might complicate things for the foreseeable future, we will have to see how work goes. 2. My computer started giving me problems about this time...
  4. Fangshi

Just a quick post to state that I have not abandoned the CYOA but it also is not likely to be finished tonight. The update may take a while longer to finish. All it needs are the options but I am still mulling over the best way to present them and the supporting information. It will probably...
  5. Fangshi

A weekend where the update should will be posted, I hope. The body of it is mostly done, I just need to find the time to finish it off and figure out how to structure the options... tempted to just go full freeform at this point but a little guidance might be helpful... Either way, look for an...
  6. Fangshi

Worse yet, the army is already infiltrated by genestealers... If you want to survive the dwarves will need to advance quickly... very quickly... Just a quick Tuesday update: The update is about 3/4 done at the moment. I hope to have it out in the next few days if I can steal a bit...
  7. Fangshi

Just a short post to raise everyone's hopes give an update on the update. I am not dead and the update is still creeping toward completion. It is about half done and hopefully it will not take another two weeks to finish it. That is a sensible way to go about things, yes. Part of that is...
  8. Fangshi

That is clear. I can leave this particular option open for another 24hrs in case anyone wants to make/suggest any alterations.
  9. Fangshi

Current Tally: Grimgravy - 1.Bi, 2.C>A, 3.A, 4.C, 5.B asxetos - 1.Biv, 2.E, 3.C, 4.C, 5.A Kz3r0 - 1.E, 2.A, 3.A, 4.B, 5.B Nevill - 1.Biv, 2.E, 3.C, 4.C, 5.A archaen - 1.Biv, 2.E, 3.C, 4.C, 5.B Baltika9 - 1.Biv, 2.E, 3.C, 4.C, 5.A Karwelas - 1.E, 2.E (D if neccesary), 3.C, 4.C, 5.A Jester - 1.E...
  10. Fangshi

Well it is still technically ongoing. You won't know if it works until you can talk to Berty since the trap may or may not have been sprung by now. You could send for him but if he is still waiting in ambush then the trap would likely fail.
  11. Fangshi

D&T assume he would have no problem helping but they have not had a chance to talk to him about it. He has disappeared again and they do not know where he has gone. They speculate that Cropper might know but they have no confirmation of that either.
  12. Fangshi

Game News Total War: Warhammer, Cinematic Announcement Trailer

Well, they did say this so far: (Taken from the tabletop gaming site Beasts of War since I can't readily find the original anywhere) They seem to use the terms race and faction interchangeably. Not sure if they just mean default, playable factions (and the others could be unlocked through...
  13. Fangshi

Game News Total War: Warhammer, Cinematic Announcement Trailer

I think I read somewhere that they want this to be a trilogy. Yeah here we go, fifth paragraph: http://www.creative-assembly.com/news/150422/total-wartm-warhammerr-announced So maybe only four races per game? That would cover most of them, with abundant DLC too, of course, to cover the ones...
  14. Fangshi

It has enough space to let the whole army through and set up camp, it is far enough from what should be the front lines to be reasonably safe and it is close enough to let him march to the front on arrival. He does not know but can not rule out the possibility. Well if you want a more...
  15. Fangshi

It is in a state of disrepair, abandoned, and home to junkies, criminals and the like. Also there are a lot of smaller tunnels underneath it, they were used to get prisoners and animals to and from the arena floor. There are entire sections of the arena that can open and close at the flick of a...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom