Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Falksi

1. Falksi

Ye gads [IMG]

Ye gads
  2. Falksi

Zelda Series

I'll help rectify that for you. A Link Between Worlds is shit. There you go :)
  3. Falksi

Risen Risen series quickiespective ⛵‍☠️

Reading through this thread, and it basically boils down to having a sense of humour; if you've got one, you'll enjoy Risen 2 despite it's flaws, if you haven't, you won't. I'm a gameplay man myself, so totally get and agree with the criticisms of the Risen 2's gameplay, but it's humour just...
  4. Falksi

Games with an open mission structure

Alpha Protocol Starflight
  5. Falksi

Extended gaming media worth a damn in [current year]?

Sonic 1 was genuinely funny in a daft way, I enjoyed it.
  6. Falksi

Blobbers, don't know what to make of them

Bard's Tale 4 DC is where it's at for you chap. Excellent game (albeit too long) and it captures all the brilliance of old-school blobbering, whilst streamlining it enough for a more modern audience too.
  7. Falksi

Incline Shoot'em up goodness (review and discuss)

Legendary Yuzo Koshiro's new SHMUP "Earthion" got another vid released yesterday. Looks Mega...
  8. Falksi

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey 2 Fan Game

Looks pretty interesting tbf
  9. Falksi

Game News Broken Roads Released

Didn't have any hope for it, so not disappointed. Fuck 'em.
  10. Falksi

Incline Games for gentlemen

*Doom never ages. Kill shit in the best way possible. *Golden Axe & Streets of Rage 1 through 4 are simply THE best pick-up n' play bitesize couch-co-op games out there for me. *Shadowrun Returns is the ideal casual, short-lived RPG for getting people into the genre. *The Curse of Monkey...
  11. Falksi

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2024 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

Top RPGs Baldurs Gate 2 Deus Ex Phantasy Star 4 (available in the SEGA Genesis collection) Morrowind KOTOR Witcher 2 Dark Souls Mass Effect 1 Persona 5 Royal Shining Force 2 (available in the SEGA Genesis collection) Hidden Gems Avernum: Escape From The Pit Hard West Bard's Tale 4 DC Star...
  12. Falksi

Zelda Series

The problem with Nintendo's fanbase is that they are complete simp faggots, who will devour any turd which their overlords churn forth if it contains their branding. They think they are helping their cause with this by supporting their overlords, when in reality their lack of critical thinking...
  13. Falksi

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Dragon nicks your heart, kill dragon to get it back? Took me years to figure it out.
  14. Falksi

Bioware is immortal

DA:I was just fucking vile. Every other conversation was about some degenerate homo act. I don't think I've ever fantasized about murdering a set of developers as much as I have after playing the Satanic shite that was DA:I. Death to Bioware.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom