Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Executer

1. Game News CD Projekt release Cyberpunk 2077 teaser trailer

I think many of these PC people are extremely insular, I'm not necessarily saying everything that comes out of their mouths is wrong but, these comments seem to exist in a vacuum, never in the context of the realities that can be observed in the wider world.
  2. Game News CD Projekt release Cyberpunk 2077 teaser trailer

I lol when I see people complaining about this clip when I walk down the street and the latest trend are girls with pants/jeans so short I can literally see a third of their ass cheeks.
  3. Baldur's Gate Beamdog's Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Enhanced Editions

Mr Gaider must helping design new content for BG2 EE, why come you got no excitement?
  4. Baldur's Gate Beamdog's Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Enhanced Editions

Unless BGEE is a success we won't get Torment EE and BG3 :kingcomrade:
  5. Interview Torment 2 Interview with Brian Fargo at NowGamer + First Concept Art

As a Torment fan I just want to say I would donate if it was RTWP, just not as much.
  6. Interview Torment 2 Interview with Brian Fargo at NowGamer + First Concept Art

That sort of combat could be a winner as long as there aren't as many mobs/trash mobs.
  7. Game News The Age of Decadence Greenlit by Steam

The chances of that party based, combat focused sequel being made just went up.
  8. Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

I found VOTS in an alternate timeline where he plays Xbawks :troll:
  9. Game News CD Projekt release Cyberpunk 2077 teaser trailer

Making a consistent scene, atmosphere with video game music is harder though if the music you're using is increasingly generic. I know it's just a trailer but I can't help but feel it's a sign of things to come.
  10. Game News CD Projekt release Cyberpunk 2077 teaser trailer

Just luck really, I remember digging one of the tracks in the original Street Fighter animated movies, and found Intermix through that. I call it industrial because some of their tracks remind you of machinery or assembly lines. Maybe check out "Get religion", "The Process", "Can you move it"...
  11. Game News CD Projekt release Cyberpunk 2077 teaser trailer

Music's a bit meh, was hoping for something with more of a retro vibe/influence with the general direction of the music. Or maybe something a bit more industrial?
  12. Totally Not Corrupt Professional Objective Gaming Journalism DRAMA

Don't bother, thread is being ruined by manginas.
  13. Totally Not Corrupt Professional Objective Gaming Journalism DRAMA

May this thread live forever, nevar forget.
  14. What games do you look forward to in 2013?

Dead State Metro Last Light DFA AOD Chaos Chronicles Divinity Original Sin Underrail Grimoire
  15. The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread

Anything that pushes Linux and gives an alternative to windows/xbox is incline atm.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom