Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by exe

1. X-COM Firaxis - XCOM: Enemy Unknown + Enemy Within Expansion

Does Long War just make the game longer and slower? I thought Enemy within was already a bit too long with the mandatory Firestorm research +14 days build time, then waiting for the Ufo, then another 14 days for the stupid chamber. Dangling the ending right infront of your nose and then you have...
  2. Gothic 2 discussion/questions/tips

Ahssun is really great, but I don't know if it has an englich version. The best TC I played. Odyssey is a monster mod, easily 150-200h or more. Things get quite ridiculous stat wise, I think I had 700dex and 500str at the end. You start out with smaller islands, then go to Khorinis, then the...
  3. Single ship space exploration recommendations

Gaia Beyond
  4. X4: Foundations - Mount and Blade with space-ships. Now with significant Beta update

They made some new expansion for X3 recently, how was that? Does it have some campaign/missions or proper interesting exploration? Or is it just more of the same meaningless sandbox about spamming trader/factory so you can spam more trader/factories?
  5. Starship Troopers: Terran Command - survival RTS from Order of Battle devs

Not actually. Unionizing is just the last crime they mention for the guy. They are basically redoing the movie. They kind of flanderize the Feds by copying the first part of the movie; arrogance and completely underestimating the bugs for like a dozen missions, except they should already know...
  6. Diablo Immortal - MMO ARPG for mobile platforms - massive butthurt at Blizzcon

Why did Burning Crusade Classic get reviewed into the ground harder then WC3 Reforged or this one?
  7. ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

Does it actually need win10?
  8. Any worthwhile PC games made in China?

Dyson Sphere Program - a sci-fi Factorio
  9. Civ 6 or Endless Legends for a noob?

As others have said, start with Civ5. Endless Legend is good, but most faction have a gimmick or completely new mechanic, so not to noobfriendly. If you start liking these kind of games, have a look at Civ4 mod Fall from Heaven 2.
  10. Rome: Total War Remastered

Man, those screens with the new UI look hideous, looks like their current games UI aka cancer. Why can't they just use the old one?
  11. X4: Foundations - Mount and Blade with space-ships. Now with significant Beta update

Is there a list of Total Conversion mods for X3?
  12. Dyson Sphere Program (Early access)

I was playing with infinite resources, so I didn't have to deal with remaking mining/smelting. Every vein gets a billion. I thought building a equatorial power belt was both ugly and stupid, but maybe that is actually a good idea, since I also had serious power problems late-game. I build the...
  13. Dyson Sphere Program (Early access)

Just finished the victory tech. My first game I abandoned at 15h for terminal spaghetti and no fire ice. Second try I launched my first rocket at 35h, this here is 5 hours later with 30 rockets per minute. The nodes are done, but I severely underestimated how many solar sails you need. So I have...
  14. Dyson Sphere Program (Early access)

For an early access game from 5 man this is amazing and basically finished. I dropped Factorio after like 10 or less hours, it just felt pointless: automate to research more complicated stuff to automate more, all to launch a rocket to get a win-screen lol(also aliens to waste your time). But...
  15. Dyson Sphere Program (Early access)

If you have interstellar logistic stations in two star systems, will the freighter try to slowboat over or will they only fly there when they have space warpers? Edit: Yes, they will try to slowboat over.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom