Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by evdk

1. evdk

Game News System Shock 3 has been acquired by Tencent

They could use Chinese government social credit algorithms to make better Shodan. This is a win for all.
  2. evdk

KickStarter BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION - isometric post-apocalyptic adventure from STASIS developer

Preferably right now. But seriously, good job. I've just finished the game and thoroughly enjoyed y goody two shoes playthrough.
  3. evdk

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

I'm not reading this entire fucking thread, but I seem to recall the last time DU got the same retarded idea somebody made an extension which circumvented it, has anything similar been done this time? Help me, wonderjew! Infinitron
  4. evdk

The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread

I could have sworn Steam had that for ages as well and the indies were bitching about it promoting other competing games on their game pages. But I can't find it, so it might have been just some alcohol fueled delusion on my part.
  5. evdk

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Dorf Fortress ahead of the curve, as always.
  6. evdk

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

And nothing. Nothing else needs to be said.
  7. evdk

Aren't "southern" and "poverty" synonyms?
  8. evdk

It should definitely be registered somewhere.
  9. evdk

Epic Games Store - the console war comes to PC

Could you quadruple post next time? I mean, three is kind of a boring number...
  10. evdk

Yeah, but the price is outweighed by all the bitching and moaning.
  11. evdk

I have feedback for the site

Isn't whatever shell company DU is using incorporated in Oz?
  12. evdk

Mate, if your economy is gonna crater you can be damn sure somebody at THQ is gonna adjust the fucking pricing so they do not receive the equivalent of chewing gum money in your local seashells. You do have chewing gum, right?
  13. evdk

I have feedback for the site

Yeah, well, funny story about that money...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom