Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Erikolaz

1. Erikolaz

Games codex hates but you like and vice versa.

Not sure how the Codex feels about World of Tanks, but I was heavily into that for a couple of years. Have often been tempted to return to it, but narrowly decided against it. There was also a period where I enjoyed trolling GTA5 RP servers. To be fair, those were the degenerate kind of...
  2. Erikolaz

What kind of gamer are you?

Calm, Proficient, Completionist, Independent, and Story-Focused
  3. Erikolaz

E3 2018 - Official Codex Thread - June 9th to 14th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

The Cyberpunk trailer didn't really do anything for me. Seemed very similar to the other generic action trailers.
  4. Erikolaz

E3 2018 - Official Codex Thread - June 9th to 14th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

Seems like every single game is made for ADHD people who need constant action/stimulus to remain engaged.
  5. Erikolaz

Gothic II Gold - Do I need anything else?

I recommended installing the Ironkeep Community Patch 2.10. It fixes bugs. Good to know: Don't eat the herbs called King's Sorrel, Goblinberry, or Dragon Root. Collect them for later. Enjoy!
  6. Erikolaz

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

Kai Rosenkrantz is livestreaming with Pankratz & Nasty. Chatting about Gothic, Risen, and ELEX.
  7. Erikolaz

So, what will be Obsidian's excuse from now on?

They will need to get used to living in the shadow of Piranha Bytes. Sawyer must bend the knee to Pankratz.
  8. Erikolaz

You're a troublemaker. I've got my eye on you...

You're a troublemaker. I've got my eye on you...
  9. Erikolaz

[Poll] Which is the most useful defense in rpg combat?

Using invulnerable child NPCs as a human shields.
  10. Erikolaz

[Poll] What should be the next Codex Poll?

Suggestion: How old were you when you realized that ELEX is the finest RPG produced by man?
  11. Erikolaz

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

Oh no. The Witcher 3 has derpy birds. :shredder:
  12. Erikolaz

Games where you're not the protagonist

Roland Ironfist is the protagonist in HOMM2.
  13. Erikolaz

Games with bad artstyle

I can't stand cartoony/childish art styles. That's always a deal-breaker for me. It's why I never got into WOW back in the day, and it's why I've never bothered with Divinity Original Sin. Incidentally, Fortnite is cancer.
  14. Erikolaz

Gwent: The Witcher Card game - standalone Gwent game - now with Rogue Mage standalone expansion

'Already'. :lol: They just confirmed that they'll be keeping 'Shupe' as-is. The farting cartoon troll. :decline:
  15. Erikolaz

List of codex APPROVED video LP?

This will alter your state of mind. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom