Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Elwro's Recent Activity

1. Elwro rated MadMaxHellfire's post Agree in the thread Civilization V.

civ5 + dlcs + shitload of mods is a bearable game. anything less than that is utter garbage. also there are no total conversions like...

Feb 25, 2017 at 4:04 PM
  2. Elwro Brofisted Joonas's post in the thread The Eye of the Beholder Thread.

First version of an automapper for EOB3: http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jhirvonen/ase3/ Btw. have you tried the GOG-version of EOB3? It...

Feb 25, 2017 at 4:03 PM
  3. Elwro rated Crooked Bee's post Balanced in the thread Community For Balance: Codex Pillars of Eternity 2 fundraiser continues.

Tags: Obsidian Entertainment; Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire The Fig campaign for Josh Sawyer's pirate pet RPG Pillars of Eternity 2:...

Feb 25, 2017 at 4:02 PM
  4. Elwro Brofisted Taluntain's post in the thread GOG.com.

You'll need to wait until they're over 50 before they'll appear on GOG. :lol:

Feb 24, 2017 at 3:06 PM
  5. Elwro Brofisted prodigydancer's post in the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera - now in BETA for all backers - coming February 28.

Hint: the IE games didn't have party-wide stealth.

Feb 24, 2017 at 2:20 PM
  6. Elwro Brofisted Zed Duke of Banville's post in the thread Review RPG Codex Retrospective Review: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (2002).

Divayth Fyr [IMG] Offer the Dwemer artifact as a gift. [Dwemer Coherer has been removed from your inventory.] "A gift? For me? How...

Feb 24, 2017 at 1:03 PM
  7. Elwro Brofisted Zed Duke of Banville's post in the thread Review RPG Codex Retrospective Review: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (2002).

Not only that, but the Codex's RPG of the Year for 2002 effectively selected Morrowind as #2, behind only Geneforge, through receiving...

Feb 24, 2017 at 1:02 PM
  8. Elwro Brofisted Infinitron's post in the thread People News Leonard Boyarsky at SINFO 24 - A Life in Video Games.

Tags: Arcanum: of Steamworks and Magick Obscura; Black Isle Studios; Blizzard Entertainment; Diablo III; Diablo III: Reaper of Souls;...

Feb 24, 2017 at 11:52 AM
  9. Elwro Brofisted Goral's post in the thread People News Leonard Boyarsky at SINFO 24 - A Life in Video Games.

Leonard Boyarsky saying that Codex article is the highpoint of his career (around 1 h 25 min. 30 s): [IMG] In general a really, really...

Feb 24, 2017 at 11:52 AM
  10. Elwro replied to the thread [POLL] How do you feel about buttons?.

I HAVE NO BUTTONS AND I MUST BUTT

Feb 24, 2017 at 11:18 AM
  11. Elwro Brofisted an Administrator's post in the thread From Software The Dark Souls Discussion Thread.

Well, as i played Dark Souls more, i started to feel that i LOVE this shit game. :love:

Feb 24, 2017 at 10:58 AM
  12. Elwro replied to the thread From Software The Dark Souls Discussion Thread.

:nocountryforshitposters: This is blasphemy; the sounds of the Souls games are integral to them

Feb 24, 2017 at 10:15 AM
  13. Elwro rated eggdogg's post Edgy in the thread RPGs that don't have any liberal ideology hidden within their secret crevices.

You will find unbiased journalism before you find an RPG without an agenda.

Feb 23, 2017 at 10:08 PM
  14. Elwro replied to the thread Recommend me a roguelike.

ADOM has graphics now if you're into that kind of thing. (I prefer to run the DOS version in DosBox, because I can have a 'real'...

Feb 23, 2017 at 9:21 AM
  15. Elwro replied to the thread From Software The Dark Souls Discussion Thread.

I thought almost all people who played all the games felt that way. In my case the only difference is that while I finished DS3, I...

Feb 22, 2017 at 6:25 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)