Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Elwro's Recent Activity

1. Elwro rated sullynathan's post Informative in the thread From Software It's another Demon's Souls thread god damnit.

Yeah, takes forever. Cool thing that I found is that there are people turning the elevator in the background

Mar 27, 2017 at 10:08 AM
  2. Elwro rated just janior pretty pretty please.'s post Funny in the thread From Software It's another Demon's Souls thread god damnit.

sullynathan aka the ultimate scrub king of souls series

Mar 27, 2017 at 10:08 AM
  3. Elwro rated sullynathan's post Informative in the thread From Software It's another Demon's Souls thread god damnit.

Playing through NG+ now, holy shit. Did you know there was a shortcut to get to the flame lurker? I never tried that area throughout my...

Mar 24, 2017 at 10:57 PM
  4. Elwro replied to the thread From Software Dark Souls 3 - RELEASED.

Well, I think I understand your point, but you keep mentioning PvP where my experience is directly opposite (guys in heavy armor usually...

Mar 24, 2017 at 4:56 PM
  5. Elwro replied to the thread From Software It's another Demon's Souls thread god damnit.

I cried when the Onion bro died

Mar 24, 2017 at 4:37 PM
  6. Elwro rated sullynathan's post Fabulously Optimistic in the thread From Software Dark Souls 3 - RELEASED.

[MEDIA]

Mar 24, 2017 at 3:33 PM
  7. Elwro rated sullynathan's post Fabulously Optimistic in the thread From Software It's another Demon's Souls thread god damnit.

Beat the game

Mar 24, 2017 at 2:32 PM
  8. Elwro rated Anthedon's post it is a mystery in the thread From Software Dark Souls 3 - RELEASED.

Patch is out. It's 7.7 GB for some reason.

Mar 24, 2017 at 2:31 PM
  9. Elwro replied to the thread From Software It's another Demon's Souls thread god damnit.

I think so. It's when you loop back to the beginning of the level. I once took an hour I think to get there and just before I did that I...

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:21 PM
  10. Elwro Brofisted Infinitron's post in the thread Game News The Age of Decadence's final update adds features and improvements from Dungeon Rats.

Tags: Age of Decadence; Dungeon Rats; Iron Tower Studios; Vault Dweller It's still a bit strange to think of The Age of Decadence as an...

Mar 24, 2017 at 10:21 AM
  11. Elwro replied to the thread From Software Dark Souls 3 - RELEASED.

If you're saying that the 'logical' way of playing involves blocking both ring slots and not having fast roll, then I guess we can agree...

Mar 24, 2017 at 9:50 AM
  12. Elwro rated Makabb's post WTF am I reading in the thread From Software Dark Souls 3 - RELEASED.

HOLY SHIT didn't know someone is making live action Dark Souls singing [MEDIA]

Mar 24, 2017 at 9:39 AM
  13. Elwro replied to the thread From Software It's another Demon's Souls thread god damnit.

Activating the shortcut in Latria lvl 2 was memorable partly because there was no bonfire between that and the start of the level. And...

Mar 24, 2017 at 9:24 AM
  14. Elwro rated Zed Duke of Banville's post Excited! in the thread From Software It's another Demon's Souls thread god damnit.

Perhaps for the 10th anniversary of the series in 2019, From Software can finally release a Demon's Souls expansion that repairs the...

Mar 24, 2017 at 9:21 AM
  15. Elwro rated Arnust's post Agree in the thread From Software It's another Demon's Souls thread god damnit.

It was left for meaning and symbolism. The real final boss is Allant anyway.

Mar 24, 2017 at 9:20 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)