Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Elwro's Recent Activity

1. Elwro replied to the thread Game News The Banner Saga 3 suddenly on Kickstarter.

Too expensive? $20 for the game? Frankly I think it's even a bit below the standard Kickstarter fare (I think I paid more for Numenera,...

Jan 24, 2017 at 7:33 PM
  2. Elwro replied to the thread Game News The Banner Saga 3 suddenly on Kickstarter.

Dear Lord. I hope they manage to stay afloat. Maybe put some weird text-adventure slum dank on tablets which earns them zillions so they...

Jan 24, 2017 at 6:32 PM
  3. Elwro replied to the thread How do I play Morrowind?.

Fire up the editor and make a simple mod with the single change being walking speed.

Jan 24, 2017 at 1:10 PM
  4. Elwro replied to the thread How do I play Morrowind?.

Start Fallout 1 again, make a different character, do different things.

Jan 24, 2017 at 10:06 AM
  5. Elwro rated jarmaro's post Salute in the thread How do I play Morrowind?.

Sorry for not posting, but wanted to try Fallout for the first time and simply couldn't stop playing. I'll post again as soon as my...

Jan 24, 2017 at 10:05 AM
  6. Elwro Brofisted sstacks's post in the thread Game News Cyanide to develop a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game.

W:tA can be a pretty great setting if you get to smash pretty boy vampires in their goth angsty faces.

Jan 23, 2017 at 9:42 PM
  7. Elwro rated Infinitron's post Agree in the thread Game News Stoic's John Watson at NASSCOM GDC 2016: The Banner Saga 2 was a commercial disappointment.

It seems like it might be true even for some AAAs. Dishonored and Deus Ex wept.

Jan 23, 2017 at 11:47 AM
  8. Elwro rated The_Sloth_Sleeps's post Funny in the thread Review RPG Codex Review: Tyranny - You'd Think An Overlord Could Keep It Up.

Enjoyed the review. Tyranny had me shaking with rage, I couldn't type straight. It was all the positive Steam reviews that really made...

Jan 23, 2017 at 11:45 AM
  9. Elwro replied to the thread Game News Cyanide to develop a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game.

Of all the WoD settings they had to choose the least interesting one? I suspect half of the budget will be spent on gore and...

Jan 23, 2017 at 11:44 AM
  10. Elwro Brofisted sstacks's post in the thread Game News Cyanide to develop a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game.

The fabled Lassie: The Apocalypse cRPG that was somehow intended to be an isometric / blobber mix.

Jan 23, 2017 at 11:43 AM
  11. Elwro Brofisted Kev Inkline's post in the thread Game News Cyanide to develop a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game.

[IMG] If CD Projekt had only been given a chance to make this.

Jan 23, 2017 at 11:42 AM
  12. Elwro rated Lurker King's post Friendly in the thread Game News Cyanide to develop a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game.

And they are more interested in ignoring your interests.

13. Elwro rated Lacrymas's post Acknowledge this user's Agenda in the thread Game News Cyanide to develop a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game.

I preemptively weep tears of wasted potential.

14. Elwro rated vivec's post Salute in the thread Game News Cyanide to develop a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game.

Hopw Rowr Ne, you mean.

Jan 23, 2017 at 11:41 AM
  15. Elwro rated MicoSelva's post Doggy in the thread Game News Cyanide to develop a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game.

I have yet to play a good RPG from Cyanide, but maybe they will succeed in making one at some point. Hope never dies.

Jan 23, 2017 at 11:41 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)