Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Elwro's Recent Activity

1. Elwro Brofisted Drog Black Tooth's post in the thread Arcanum High Resolution Patch.

Might as well necro this thread. The high resolution patch now has bordering: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

May 22, 2017 at 8:48 PM
  2. Elwro replied to the thread From Software Dark Souls 3.

After that you might try Dark Souls 2, the best, the worst, and the most mediocre in the series.

May 22, 2017 at 2:07 PM
  3. Elwro replied to the thread Game News Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Update #36: Delayed to 2018, Backer Survey.

Uh, ok. Thought they named it 'backer survey' for a reason.

May 22, 2017 at 10:51 AM
  4. Elwro replied to the thread Game News Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Update #36: Delayed to 2018, Backer Survey.

Intestine that they are asking the backers. True, a part of the backlash regarding Torment came from the backers, but it'd seem to me...

May 22, 2017 at 9:21 AM
  5. Elwro rated Infinitron's post Agree in the thread Game News Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Update #36: Delayed to 2018, Backer Survey.

I don't see what's mock-worthy here? It's good that they don't have to rush the game out this year.

May 22, 2017 at 9:16 AM
  6. Elwro rated Damned Registrations's post Edgy in the thread From Software Dark Souls 3.

Pfft, scrub. I beat the game using a two button controller by mapping all possible inputs into a binary sequence. While blindfolded. And...

May 22, 2017 at 8:04 AM
  7. Elwro Brofisted cvv's post in the thread From Software Dark Souls 3.

Yes, DS games are extremelly well made and deep systems-wise. I mostly despised action games too but DS1 was like a revelation for me....

May 21, 2017 at 11:51 PM
  8. Elwro rated cvv's post [citation needed] in the thread From Software Dark Souls 3.

Oh boy you learned about the poise just now? You've missed out on an epic drama. In short, poise now ONLY strenghtens your hyperamour...

May 21, 2017 at 11:51 PM
  9. Elwro rated Wonderdog's post [citation needed] in the thread Interview Paradox admit Tyranny sold below expectations, DLC still in the works.

hi guys I'm posting in this thread too.

May 21, 2017 at 9:58 PM
  10. Elwro replied to the thread From Software Dark Souls 3.

Gentle Player , as for coins being useless in DS1, I just want to say that they are a very fun element of the online gameplay, but yes,...

May 21, 2017 at 8:10 PM
  11. Elwro replied to the thread From Software Bloodborne. Discuss or die!.

:d1p::yeah::bounce: (just like with Elex ;))

May 20, 2017 at 8:29 PM
  12. Elwro rated HansDampf's post Agree in the thread Thief Gold or Thief 2.

Thief 2 because I hate zombies.

May 19, 2017 at 1:35 PM
  13. Elwro Brofisted Black Angel's post in the thread Fallout NV's factions / characters are retarded?.

Two quests, actually. Three, if you count Cass's quest which had a fuck ton of stuff that had to do with the CC. Lots of interaction...

May 19, 2017 at 1:19 PM
  14. Elwro rated bataille's post Informative in the thread Fallout NV's factions / characters are retarded?.

It doesn't make any sense for the common sense, that much is true. Just prepare yourself to spend around 15-20 minutes a page dissecting...

May 19, 2017 at 1:15 PM
  15. Elwro rated an Administrator's post Agree in the thread Fallout NV's factions / characters are retarded?.

Because his robot army isn't powerful enough without that damned chip

May 19, 2017 at 1:14 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)