Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Elwro's Recent Activity

1. Elwro rated Luzur's post Excited! in the thread Daggerfall Unity isnt Vaporware.

Also, someone is making a "openTESArena" engine? [MEDIA]

Aug 20, 2017 at 5:50 PM
  2. Elwro rated agentorange's post Prestigious in the thread From Software The Dark Souls Discussion Thread.

Are we seriously on the jRPG Weeaboo Discussion forum arguing about who is or isn't a weeaboo? Jesus fuck you people are insecure.

Aug 20, 2017 at 10:40 AM
  3. Elwro rated octavius's post Funny in the thread TSR novels.

Larry Elwro?

Aug 19, 2017 at 8:11 AM
  4. Elwro rated ProphetSword's post Thanks! in the thread Gold Box SSI's Gold Box Series Thread.

You can try asking over at the FRUA Forums, where the developer of GBC tends to answer questions. This thread, in particular:...

Aug 18, 2017 at 4:27 PM
  5. Elwro replied to the thread Gold Box SSI's Gold Box Series Thread.

Thanks! Unfortunately, WineHQ has no entry regarding the Companion...

Aug 18, 2017 at 4:14 PM
  6. Elwro replied to the thread Gold Box SSI's Gold Box Series Thread.

:) Yes. Was that a joke? Not sure anymore. The game itself runs in Dosbox, but when you run it in Dosbox under Linux, then the GBC...

Aug 18, 2017 at 3:53 PM
  7. Elwro replied to the thread Gold Box SSI's Gold Box Series Thread.

Has anyone worked out a way of running the GBC in Linux? I managed to get it to recognize Champions of Krynn when both it and the game...

Aug 18, 2017 at 3:34 PM
  8. Elwro rated Pretty's post Excited! in the thread Numenera vs Pillars - battle of the modern isometric titans.

I want to ride a turtle.

Aug 18, 2017 at 2:47 PM
  9. Elwro replied to the thread Anime Forgotten Realms novels.

Yeah, I did wonder why the Planescape novels, the few that there were, were so bland in comparison to the sourcebooks...

Aug 18, 2017 at 2:45 PM
  10. Elwro rated Urbanolo's post Informative in the thread West of Loathing - humourous B&W turn-based RPG (released).

Best RPG 2017, I hope you nerds are playing this. A lot of cool reactivity like becoming a necromancer and building a bridge out of...

Aug 18, 2017 at 12:47 PM
  11. Elwro rated CptMace's post Salute in the thread Incline Grid Cartographer - Best Tool for Drawing Classic RPG Maps.

I'm so sorry I doubted you. This will never happen again.

Aug 18, 2017 at 12:46 PM
  12. Elwro Brofisted thesheeep's post in the thread Incline Faustus - Old & forgotten RPG from the depths of shareware hell.

You don't know what they had to do so they would get that job.

Aug 18, 2017 at 12:25 PM
  13. Elwro rated Darth Roxor's post Funny in the thread Incline Faustus - Old & forgotten RPG from the depths of shareware hell.

was this illustrated by JarlFrank

Aug 18, 2017 at 12:24 PM
  14. Elwro rated thesheeep's post Salute in the thread Incline Faustus - Old & forgotten RPG from the depths of shareware hell.

Since many, many years I had flashbacks from "that one game" I played on my 486 when I was about 9 years old. I even remembered the name...

Aug 18, 2017 at 12:24 PM
  15. Elwro Brofisted DraQ's post in the thread Any S-F books like Lems ?.

I can't agree with Zajdel being anywhere near Lem's league. Lem concentrated on the intersection of science, technology and philosophy...

Aug 18, 2017 at 12:07 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)