Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Elwro's Recent Activity

1. Elwro Brofisted Jinn's post in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX RELEASE THREAD.

Haha. After all the shit talking it's fun to see everyone go ahead and buy it anyway.

Oct 17, 2017 at 8:03 PM
  2. Elwro Brofisted fantadomat's post in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX RELEASE THREAD.

Either you are Eastern European or rich!

Oct 17, 2017 at 8:03 PM
  3. Elwro rated odrzut's post hopw roewur ne in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX Pre-Release Thread.

So, this is the third game I preordered (other are Witcher 2 and 3), and it's all because of you. If it sucks you owe me.

Oct 17, 2017 at 7:23 PM
  4. Elwro Brofisted Grotesque's post in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX RELEASE THREAD.

"ELEX is unnecessarily hard. Even when playing on the easiest difficulty level I was massacred by everything." reading this sealed the...

Oct 17, 2017 at 7:23 PM
  5. Elwro Brofisted SlamDunk's post in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX RELEASE THREAD.

[IMG]

Oct 17, 2017 at 7:22 PM
  6. Elwro rated Gepeu's post Funny in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX RELEASE THREAD.

[img]

Oct 17, 2017 at 7:22 PM
  7. Elwro Brofisted Jedi Master Radek's post in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX Pre-Release Thread.

This is why numeric scores are shit. I learned all I possibly wanted from this piece you quote. Reviewer has a bad taste but he is...

Oct 17, 2017 at 3:37 PM
  8. Elwro rated Makabb's post Salute in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX Pre-Release Thread.

So they have made a worse version of my trailer? [media]

Oct 17, 2017 at 3:37 PM
  9. Elwro rated Gauldur's Bait's post Agree in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX Pre-Release Thread.

I looked at a random twitch stream. Player had no problem getting from A to B even during nighttime, when he avoided monsters on the way...

Oct 17, 2017 at 3:36 PM
  10. Elwro rated cvv's post Agree in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX Pre-Release Thread.

PB game reviews have always been particularly dumb. The problem is most reviewers are actually Americans - you haven't realized this...

Oct 17, 2017 at 3:35 PM
  11. Elwro rated Teut Busnet's post Funny in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX Pre-Release Thread.

'The Video has been removed by the user' He's possibly been tortured until he took it down. Who was it, I'm interested in the follow up?

Oct 17, 2017 at 3:35 PM
  12. Elwro Brofisted ProphetSword's post in the thread Gold Box SSI's Gold Box Series Thread.

In my non-GOG version of Pool of Radiance, the UP key is HOME (also Numpad 7) and the DOWN key is END (also Numpad 1). Try those....

Oct 15, 2017 at 3:57 PM
  13. Elwro rated Darth Roxor's post Salute in the thread Let's play: Horde! (Finished).

:kwanzania:*Royal fanfare of trumpets* :kwanzania: This LP is once again fully operational. For any of you who have/will re-read it,...

Oct 15, 2017 at 9:03 AM
  14. Elwro rated The Brazilian Slaughter's post Agree in the thread Fallout Stupid Fallout 1 problem.

Ask her out to get more XP with your Doctor skill

Oct 13, 2017 at 4:41 PM
  15. Elwro rated thesheeep's post Funny in the thread Fallout Stupid Fallout 1 problem.

Wiser words were never spoken.

Oct 13, 2017 at 4:41 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)