Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Elwro's Recent Activity

1. Elwro rated Machocruz's post Agree in the thread Codex Interview Jarl interviews Swen Vincke; Questions about Original Sin 2 and other things are answered..

It is very fun to start a new game of Morrowind and go get a nice weapon or piece of armor you know exactly where to find, dealing with...

Jun 23, 2017 at 10:28 AM
  2. Elwro rated Goral's post Informative in the thread Arcanum Arcanum High Resolution Patch Testing.

http://imgur.com/a/RNLy4 I've played a bit on Lubuntu and it works very well (in fact I have higher fps than on other systems). The only...

Jun 20, 2017 at 5:59 PM
  3. Elwro replied to the thread Piranha Bytes Risen 1 vs Gothic, the eternal debate.

especially the boars, I bet :) [I liked the game most as an archer...]

Jun 20, 2017 at 5:33 PM
  4. Elwro rated CthuluIsSpy's post Agree in the thread From Software The Dark Souls II Megathread™.

There's a shortcut that allows you to bypass the archers. You have to mess around with the pillars for a bit, and one of them makes a...

Jun 19, 2017 at 12:46 PM
  5. Elwro rated Blaine's post Agree in the thread From Software The Dark Souls II Megathread™.

Absolutely every single person who calls magic "overpowered" from SotFS onward is trying to humblebrag about their melee skills, even...

Jun 19, 2017 at 12:19 PM
  6. Elwro replied to the thread Piranha Bytes Risen 1 vs Gothic, the eternal debate.

What is rewarding is the myriad of little quests and how you feel you are a part of a bigger war effort.

Jun 18, 2017
  7. Elwro rated Haplo's post Acknowledge this user's Agenda in the thread Piranha Bytes Risen 1 vs Gothic, the eternal debate.

Exploration isn't rewarding in Gothic 3. Who thought it was a smart idea to make treasure chest content based on a list scaled depending...

Jun 18, 2017
  8. Elwro replied to the thread From Software The Dark Souls Discussion Thread.

DS2 dlcs are definitely worth it. And if you liked the pvp aspect then there are some bosses tailored for coop!

Jun 18, 2017

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)