Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Elwro's Recent Activity

1. Elwro rated _____'s post Excited! in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX, a post-apocalyptic science fantasy RPG from Piranha Bytes.

I want to have retarded jetpack fun nao. :bounce: If this just has Gothic 3/Risen 3 quality it will be amazing. Please PB shit in my mouth!

Apr 23, 2017 at 6:38 PM
  2. Elwro rated Chris Avelltwo's post Funny in the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera RELEASE Thread.

Agreed 100%. Every single one of the developer responses are just subtle variations of the same message and do nothing to address what...

Apr 23, 2017 at 12:41 AM
  3. Elwro replied to the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX, a post-apocalyptic science fantasy RPG from Piranha Bytes.

Just remember, guys, that Gothic was supposed to be a console game from the start.

Apr 22, 2017 at 4:17 PM
  4. Elwro Brofisted Alienman's post in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX, a post-apocalyptic science fantasy RPG from Piranha Bytes.

Ah yes. Thinking of the dude in Risen that tricks you to follow him.

5. Elwro rated Alienman's post Rage in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX, a post-apocalyptic science fantasy RPG from Piranha Bytes.

Still remember that asshole in the bandit camp that stole my money.

6. Elwro Brofisted Drog Black Tooth's post in the thread Arcanum: of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.

Elwro, so that texture is actually borrowed from another game? Figures.

Apr 22, 2017 at 7:24 AM
  7. Elwro replied to the thread Arcanum: of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.

Isn't that the menu from Demise: Rise of Ku'tan or whatever it was called? :)

Apr 21, 2017 at 7:18 PM
  8. Elwro rated free999enigma's post Salute in the thread Arcanum: of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.

Late to the party :P (first post 2004 - last post 2006) "Unique is a word that gets thrown around a lot. But in this case, it is just...

Apr 21, 2017 at 7:17 PM
  9. Elwro Brofisted MRY's post in the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera RELEASE Thread.

So in the spirit of arm-chair fantasia -- in which one makes a hash out of someone else's work at a vague and hand-waving level of...

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:10 PM
  10. Elwro rated IHaveHugeNick's post Funny in the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera RELEASE Thread.

1. Fallout 4 2. Fallout 3 3. Oblivion 4. Skyrim 5. Mass Effect:Andromeda 6. Thi4f 7. Deus Ex: Invisible War 8. Dragon Age: Inquisition...

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:07 PM
  11. Elwro rated Infinitron's post Informative in the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera RELEASE Thread.

I have hundreds of Codexers on my Steam friends list. It's simply the number of them that own a game. BTW, you may also want to compare...

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:07 PM
  12. Elwro rated FeelTheRads's post Agree in the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera RELEASE Thread.

The fuck is the Infinitron Steam Index? What does it mean? How much Infinitron played each game? It will be henceforth known as the...

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:06 PM
  13. Elwro rated aratuk's post Agree in the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera RELEASE Thread.

I hope they make him the narrator for all future patch notes. Read aloud every bullet point. :cmcc:

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:04 PM
  14. Elwro replied to the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera RELEASE Thread.

https://inxile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004647468-When-is-Colin-McComb-s-novella-coming-out- "Although we managed to get almost...

Apr 21, 2017 at 5:57 PM
  15. Elwro rated FeelTheRads's post Balanced in the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera RELEASE Thread.

The writing in the game is thematically in-line with a novella.

Apr 21, 2017 at 5:56 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)