Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Ehon Asko

1. The Elder Scrolls Online - gone B2P

Eve and Ultima?
  2. Sell me on Gothic 1 and the series in general!

Ask not why you should play Gothic but why Gothic should allow you to play it.
  3. Incline RPG Codex's Top 50 cRPGs - Results and Reviews

Oh well at least Mount & Blade beat Mass effect my vote was not in vain.
  4. RPG Codex's Best cRPGs - VOTE ONLY THREAD

4 points (1) Gothic 2 3 points (3) Wizardry 7 Might and Magic: World of Xeen Mount & Blade warband 2 points (3) Wizardry 6 Might and Magic VI Risen 1 points (6) Daggerfall Gothic Morrowind Ultima V Might and Magic VII The Witcher
  5. Wildstar - Next NCSoft MMORPG

Non-combat paths have their own levels. I tried the settler and it was pretty much just picking stuff from the ground and depositing it to pre determined points to build buff bots. Its nice gimmick but nothing that special.
  6. Wildstar - Next NCSoft MMORPG

I played a little bit in the latest stress test and it's pretty much Guild Wars 2 dodge spam combined with World of Warcraft with fetch quest. Most irrating thing was the telegraph system that paints the ground red when ever enemies are doing some power attack so you can dodge their attacks and...
  7. Anime E3 2013 June 10-13th

So Xbox is 500$ in America and 500€ in Europe.:hmmm:
  8. Titan: Blizzard's cancelled MMO.

Then why has every tab target mmo since wow flopped terribly or became niche?
  9. Titan: Blizzard's cancelled MMO.

Tab target combat is shit and left click spam with dodge roll is also shit combat. Call me when there is a mmo with mount & blade like combat.
  10. The Elder Scrolls Online - gone B2P

I don't get why Skyrim fanboys are whining since that game is just like playing crappy single player content of an average grindy mmo so whats their porblem with eso?
  11. The Elder Scrolls Online - gone B2P

Looks almost as bad as Oblivion.
  12. Banished - Medieval SimCity

Stronghold 4?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom