Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Edward The Mediocre

1. Resident Evil 2 Remake

Do you honestly think that people would even know that there was a special choice? I mean choices in the cafe bit was either "run into the basement" or "hide in the kitchen", the latter was more like hide in the seating booths and jill throws a oil lamp to blow some shit up.
  2. Resident Evil 2 Remake

As far i'm aware hardcore does replace a few items with ink ribbons instead, like the herb on the table in the east office, and a couple of hip pouches as well. Because of that it's impossible to get the 'waist of space' achievements on hardcore. (But who gives a shit about achievements?) So in...
  3. Resident Evil 2 Remake

You think RE7's item spaces would work better for the outbreak mags, or just a bad idea in general? I do remember that it had more spaces than typical re's even before upgrades and weapons had different sizes.
  4. Resident Evil 2 Remake

For me I saw it more as a preview for RE8, if they fix a few issues I had with this game, i'd be a happy boy. Such issues were, item menu was paused it should be real time like RE 7's, more enemy variety is needed, adding the outbreak magazine mechanic, the music was too soft if not non...
  5. Resident Evil 2 Remake

Is that by the high school grade scale that braindead game journos use or using the entire scale like that Your Movie Sucks movie critic does? If it's the latter I think that's a reasonable take, especially if you had the hopes of REmake 2 to be just like REmake 1.
  6. Resident Evil 2 Remake

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-05-16-capcom-sets-10-million-target-for-resident-evil-7 https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-11-07-capcom-expects-resident-evil-7-to-sell-4-million
  7. Resident Evil 2 Remake

Didn't capcom state they expected RE7 lifetime sales to be 10 million? Considering it's at about 6 million right now, it has undersold in both short term and long term?
  8. Resident Evil 2 Remake

Fun fact, the zombies can drown in the sewers if you destroy their legs, if shooting through opaque water isn't your taste, cripple them on land, the legless zombies will still follow you into the water like lemmings.
  9. Resident Evil 2 Remake

They're a few ways they balanced the zombies to be more threatening: they're an ammo hog to kill, it's easier to just blast their legs off or use the fragile knife when they fall down to kill them RE4 style. the grab range time is longer and bit farther too, if i have to describe it the...
  10. Resident Evil 2 Remake

DAMNIT, I FUCKED UP ON THE TIME ZONES I GOTTA WAIT ANOTHER FUCKING HOUR, AND BLOBERT HAS FUCKING POSSESSED ME. DOES ANYONE KNOW A FITNESS TRAINER THAT DOES HOUSE CALLS SO I CAN EXORCISE HIM?
  11. Resident Evil 2 Remake

Everyone knows that country doesn't exist, that's why the country is filled with shitposters. Because only a shitposter would claim to live in a country that doesn't exist.
  12. Resident Evil 2 Remake

Where the hell did you get your copy, I gotta wait 5 hours to play it.
  13. Resident Evil 2 Remake

RE7 was cracked about a week after release, since REmake 2 is high priority game I expect the same but maybe a month in a worse case scenario
  14. Resident Evil 2 Remake

Oh god nemesis is going be like this shit on steroids if they do a remake of re3.:mixedemotions:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom