Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Echo Mirage

1. Echo Mirage

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Read the comments section to discover the largest collection of Thi4f fans ever amassed in one place.
  2. Echo Mirage

Phantom Fury - road movie-inspired full 3D sequel to Ion Fury

Bombshell has got her own Duke Nukem Forever by the looks of it.
  3. Echo Mirage

Why bugthesda can't design a proper gun?

Guns? Bethesda cannot even design swords. Anything more than an iron dagger is an overdesigned mess.
  4. Echo Mirage

Star Wars Outlaws - coming August 30th

Ok serious question. How far into the game do you think it will be before this chick pulls a light saber and starts force pushing people around?
  5. Echo Mirage

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

One for our German posters, as found in the rift.
  6. Echo Mirage

Is there any pawn inclinations or pawns in general that can help during with the Sphinx riddle to find out where my first token pick up was? While I think my first one was in Vernworth I can't say I'm relishing the idea of checking every road and cave along the entire north road to find out.
  7. Echo Mirage

Star Wars Outlaws - coming August 30th

Fuck Yuri Lowenthal. Somehow this god forsaken man is in everything.
  8. Echo Mirage

Mystic Spearhand was fun and interesting with the use of a shield for the party. But Thief is something else entirely. Its like a paper shredder able to kill entire groups of enemies before my Warrior pawn is able to even swing her sword sometimes.
  9. Echo Mirage

Speaking of armour. Why is it that the Marcher's armour is one of the best looking sets in the game...but utterly useless beyond being used as a disguise?
  10. Echo Mirage

Why is it that Archers should be one of the most useful classes yet are one of the most useless? Maybe its just the way people have them set up but they seem to all struggle with harpies. This was this reason I ended DD playing as a magic archer because of those god damned flying bitches.
  11. Echo Mirage

I like the climbing and the thief's forward flip animation when climbing up. But hate the sliding nonsense with a passion. Trying to climb up to a chest or even explore the high ground can be an exercise in frustration sometimes.
  12. Echo Mirage

Do some pawns automatically leave the party if you die/fall in water? Twice now I've paid to hire a good pawn only to fall in the brine and have them vanish after. I didn't see them fall in after me or any notification they had died.
  13. Echo Mirage

Those slimes have to be bugged. Sometimes its not possible to hit them and pawns will ignore them while I get stuck in them unable to escape.
  14. Echo Mirage

I see a lot of Emilia Clarke most along with Cyberpunk characters or whatever is popular right now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom