Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Durandal
Reactions
2,517 5,717 8 120 1 116

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Miss your humongous TL;DR essays

(I've never actually read any of them, but I believe they're about videogames)
    Thanks for dropping that Discworld cancer on me.
    :despair:
    Citizen
    ну плоский мир и плоский мир
    There's a free avatar DLC in that 40+ pages support thread. Don't get tricked by lizards asking for a bribe, it will only bring back one avatar at a time instead of all of them.
    Are you the durandal who wrote some trollfiction for I-forget-what-it-was and gave me divinity: original sin?
    Durandal
    Durandal
    Uhh, no. I'm just some guy who liked Marathon.
    thesoup
    thesoup
    Well the other guy liked Marathon too. But alright if you're not that guy, sorry for the mixup.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom