Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by duanth123

1. duanth123

Diablo 2: Resurrected remaster

Imagine thinking that the media is responsible for human evolutionary biology.
  2. duanth123

Diablo 2: Resurrected remaster

Lacrymas , these opinions of yours are quite a luxury, and tell me you are petit bourgeoisie or otherwise trying to elevate yourself in social status.
  3. duanth123

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius , K, then before this thread ends and for someone who hasn't been paying attention: Which companions do you feel are the best mix of good writing and build potential? So far, I've heard Regil and Arueshla-whatever are interesting, but any else to round out a party? For a first...
  4. duanth123

Long Live Eroge! (Japanese H Games) *English Translated* [NSFW] Updated 07/16/17

Kamidori Alchemy Meister, Ikusa Megami Zero, and more recently Kami no Rhapsody are the only I know of that would be considered passable. But may consider whether worth it. Warning: gay nerd voice.
  5. duanth123

What is the best RPG of the CRPG Renaissance?

<3sRichardSimmons Can you modify the poll so I can vote for Dead State: ReAnimated 5 times? Thanks.
  6. duanth123

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

There's a difference between being salty and simply registering a disgust response at your behavior and that of others who like this shitty game. Remind me of this meme, but it's the inside of your head: With the implication being that you didn't to just "happen" to like this game as some...
  7. duanth123

Game News Queen's Wish 2: The Tormentor now on Kickstarter

To be fair, Queen's Wish is the exact sort of game series you would expect from a 51 year old man LARPing as Danny Glover from Lethal Weapon. Fogel just has an ego. That's always been his problem.
  8. duanth123

Random thoughts on whatever JRPG you're currently playing?

Replaying Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass a.k.a. great Western Earthbound-type game, maybe the only I've found that's also a full-length RPG
  9. duanth123

Dungeon Siege - How the hell was this ever popular?

I don't know about epic adventure. When you really think about it in DS1 you played some random, mentally deranged farmer who, in response to being attacked at home by a few midget orcs he's able to effortlessly kill with a hatchet, runs across an entire continent's worth of biomes in what...
  10. duanth123

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei V - It's been hurting my OCD.

Leotard-wearing angry HR manager angel being attacked from behind by a swan caught in an oil spill. vs. Which way, Western man?
  11. duanth123

Incline Butthurt Dungeon: Thac0's Ultimate Blobber List

Both LoT 1 & 2 have been translated, but LoT 1 is the more controversial of the two, due to grind, pacing issues, and overall looking like shit. It's really just a prototype for LoT 2. Labyrinth of Touhou 2 has a community english translation patch that is 100% w/ no engrish, and easy to find...
  12. duanth123

Incline Butthurt Dungeon: Thac0's Ultimate Blobber List

Thac0 Dungeon Travelers 2 deserves a star and a sword. It is unironically the best Japanese dungeon crawler outside of Wizardry/Elminage line of games, but there's a bunch of ecchi and many of the enemies are anthropomorphic fruit. Behold: And a few late game maps, routed out: And when...
  13. duanth123

KickStarter It's time to accept that Infinitron's calamitous reign is a failure

Codexians love to meme, but the truth is Infinitron is a piece of trash that only ascended to his position as a result of the combined laziness of DarkUnderlord and the unwillingness of the rest of you to step up and take over responsibility of this site - at least one of you. Regardless, he's...
  14. duanth123

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk

I just finished the postgame. Would rate this game a strong 9/10. Best crawler on Switch and best I've played in a long time. Elminage: Gothic being a 10/10 and Stranger of Sword City a 9/10, for reference. You do need to grind up in order to *mild spoilers* to access the postgame. And...
  15. duanth123

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk

I've found nightmare difficulty to be somewhat hard, primarily if you stockpile XP and with regards to the FOEs and the bosses. The trash mobs aren't too hard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom