Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
DraQ
Last Activity:
Jul 25, 2017 at 1:34 AM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 0 0
'k 0 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 52 11
hopw roewur ne 9 37
Brofist 11,766 7,952
Goldfist 0 0
gimme dem dolla bills 0 0
nice 1 0
Dislike 0 0
Up Yours 0 0
Funny 247 72
rolleyes 1 0
Agree 383 152
Disagree 40 31
incline 8 6
decline 7 11
Edgy 1 9
meh 7 0
FAKE NEWS 0 0
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 0 1
Yes 1 0
No 0 0
Rage 4 2
Despair 12 6
Thanks! 9 3
Prestigious 27 30
Salute 41 126
Interesting 8 1
Informative 48 11
[citation needed] 10 10
Friendly 16 0
When words are not enough 1 0
Tool 0 0
Fabulously Optimistic 35 4
Creative 7 1
butthurt 30 38
Racist 45 7
Deus Vult 0 0
"It was Aliens" 0 1
sheeple 4 0
cuck 3 0
it is a mystery 9 4
Old 3 5
M'lady 0 0
Bad Spelling 7 0
WTF am I reading 3 3
Nuke it from orbit 1 0
retadred 36 55
Shit 25 33
Slurp this person's delicious asshole 1 0
Heresy 0 0
Equip the Ring 1 0
Excited! 2 5
Doggy 7 3
Kitty 0 0
Balanced 0 1
covfefe 0 0
Yuge! 1 0
Best Deal! 0 0
WTF!? 1 0
Love! 0 0
Build the Wall! 1 0
Win! 0 0
Yes! 1 0
Disgusting! 0 0
You're Fired! 1 0
:M 64 2
M: 4 0

DraQ

Arcane, from Chrząszczyżewoszyce, powiat Łękołody

{^ಠ.=.ೃ^} Jan 15, 2012

DraQ was last seen:
Jul 25, 2017 at 1:34 AM
    1. tred
      tred
      Hi DraQ. I've always had the impression that you're the most well versed user in Morrowind mods here. Could recommend me or point me to a good list of Morrowind mods?
      After playing Requiem I would like to recreate something akin to that experience in Morrowind.
      I've downloaded BTB's Improvements but I am worried that some of those modifications might take too much from the original. Would you recommend it? Thanks
      1. ManjuShri has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    2. Mustawd
    3. an Administrator
    4. Zombra
      Zombra
      Wizardry 8. What's the fix for disappearing RPCs?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Zombra
        Zombra
        Do you know if Tantris reappears in the same spot where you first recruit him? I'm trying to use the workaround Flunk posted but nothing I do will make him reappear :(
        Jan 19, 2017
      3. DraQ
        DraQ
        Which one? I'm not exactly up to date.
        And for some reason I've never really had Tantris in my party.
        Also, why not go ask in the thread? More people will hear you.
        Jan 19, 2017
      4. Zombra
        Zombra
        Can't figure out which thread is the real thread :)
        Jan 19, 2017
        DraQ has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    5. boobio
    6. Zombra
      Zombra
      I need help; my search-fu is weak. I'm trying to make Wizardry 8 run in 4:3 on my new rig. I know there's a fix out there somewhere, isn't there?
      1. zwanzig_zwoelf
        zwanzig_zwoelf
        Most widescreen displays can be forced to 4:3. Check the settings.
        Jan 23, 2016
        Zombra has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. catfood
        catfood
        What video card do you have? If you have nvidia you can go to the nvidia control panel->display->adjust desktop size and position and chosoe "perform scaling" on "gpu". Then set the desktop resolution to a 4:3 resolution. It should work.
        Jan 23, 2016
        Zombra has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Zombra
        Zombra
        Ah! Changing the scaling to GPU fixed the problem. Thank you gentlemen.
        Jan 23, 2016
    7. Awor Szurkrarz
      Awor Szurkrarz
      Why should I play Terra Nova? Also, does it have long-range combat?
      1. PeachPlumage
        PeachPlumage
        If you don't play Terra Nova, DU will take away your ignore privilege!
        Dec 13, 2015
        DraQ has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. DraQ
        DraQ
        I've already responded in detail in TN:SFC thread, but yes, this too.
        Dec 13, 2015
      3. PeachPlumage
        PeachPlumage
        *Salutes*
        Dec 13, 2015
    8. dunno lah
      dunno lah
    9. Ninjerk
      Ninjerk
      I can't brofist you on Pawel's wall so I'll comment you here... where I still have no fist but must bro
      1. DraQ has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    10. Ninjerk
      Ninjerk
      Got you looking through that old thread, did I? Just finished the DC and was annoyed by the abundance of XP rewards for non-critical terminal hacking. Hello everyone, my name is Ninjerk, and I'm a degenerate gamer.
      1. DraQ
        DraQ
        [quote]Got you looking through that old thread, did I?[/quote]
        Predictably.
        ;)
        Dec 30, 2014
    11. AW8
      AW8
      How's your knowledge of Micheal Kirkbride's TES texts? I've been trying to find one about two warring states that only exists in a story book, to no avail.
      PS. I apologize for my apprentice's unacceptable behavior in the post below. EDIT: I found it, it's "The Republic of Hahd".
      1. Zeriel has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    12. balmorar
      balmorar
      ....................../´¯/)
      ....................,/¯../
      .................../..../
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      ..............\.............\...
      1. boobio and shiteatingnippledick have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    13. Cazzeris
      Cazzeris
    14. Broseph
      Broseph
      Comrade, please do your duty by posting on Lumpy's wall asking that I be freed and Liberal returned to Prosperland.
    15. Zewp
      Zewp
      DraQ, you are an elite individual.
      1. shiteatingnippledick has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    16. Glyphwright
      Glyphwright
      The problem with Prosperland is that it's fucking boring, empty, and no one ever visits. I wouldn't mind being stuck in that place if it had any entertainment value whatsoever. So stupid and pointless. Like your mom.
      1. shiteatingnippledick and Tommy Wiseau have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    17. AW8
      AW8
      Oh, donät worry- You will die. YOu will die, you will die...
      1. DraQ
        Jan 25, 2014
      2. AW8
        AW8
        DraQ just aint got time for AW8's shit.
        Jan 26, 2014
    18. AW8
      AW8
      You're a true gaymer
      1. shiteatingnippledick has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. DraQ
        DraQ
        nope.
        Jan 6, 2014
      3. AW8
        AW8
        The mer-folk are always 2 deep 4 me
        Jan 7, 2014
    19. AW8
      AW8
      I've spent the last 3 days searching for Morrowind mods, testing Morrowind mods, and modding Morrowind mods.

Now I think I'm finally done. I have to stop thinking about mods now, or my adventure will never take off.
    20. AW8
      AW8
      Mmmm. I want to feast on your flesh.
    21. AW8
      AW8
      I want you. I need you. DraQ, my darling...
    22. AW8
      AW8
      You're a real dovahbro, you really light my Dragonfires if you catch my drift.
      1. shiteatingnippledick, Broseph and DraQ have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. AW8
        AW8
        Just wanted to see your reaction to it.

The change to raw glass and stuff is indeed stupid, but pretty minor and I didn't know about it until now.

Started a new game about a year ago, installed BTB's mods and Morrowind Advanced because I thought most of the changes looked great. Some of it fucking drove me nuts though.
        Sep 23, 2013
      4. AW8
        AW8
        Retarded shit like Altmer with no weakness to magic (whats glass cannon lol?), no way to enchant constant effects and recharging enchanted items is basically torture since there's no recharge dude as in Oblivion. He's basically gone the Bethesda route and cut out unbalanced stuff instead of balancing them.
        Sep 23, 2013
      5. AW8
        AW8
        On top of that, Advanced fills the world with Oscuro's-like monsters which is both good and bad, good because MW needs stronger enemies but bad since every region seems to have creatures that run ridiculously fast and kill your level 10 character instantly. Next time I play I'll dump them both into Oblivion and find some other way to up the challenge, perhaps starting with dragging the difficulty slider above normal.
        Sep 23, 2013
    23. Jasede
      Jasede
      Maybe I don't like you much due to some weird unresolved tension (my loss) but at least you give me an intelligent reply.
      I appreciate that.
      2. DraQ
        DraQ
        No problem.
        You can give me an intelligent reply too to get even, I wouldn't mind getting a discussion rolling.

Arrogant or not, while I don't particularly *like* being proven wrong, I can definitely appreciate it.
        May 13, 2013
      3. Jasede
        Jasede
        I am still thinking about it. I do think the food/water angle is a good one- a real-time blobber can include more time-based and reflex-based puzzles, and more stress due to food management. But then- you could probably somehow make that work in TB as well. Hm...
        May 13, 2013
    24. Curious_Tongue
      Curious_Tongue
      A Morrowind fan. That's why you're on my stalk list. God I loved that game.
    25. rpgcodexusername
      rpgcodexusername
      Dang bro, you have really good ideas for RPG's in the RPG economy thread
      1. DraQ has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. DraQ
        DraQ
        Thanks, I'm just trying to think logically.
        Jan 29, 2013
  • Signature

<^ಠ.=.ರೃ^>

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)