Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by DragoFireheart

1. DragoFireheart

Decline is gaming officially over

Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion marked the decline of gaming.
  2. DragoFireheart

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei V - It's been hurting my OCD.

They should make a sequel to Strange Journey and turn that into the Wizardy hell some of you want. I'm very much enjoying SMT5 so far. Can't believe I slept on this series. I get the criticism about the lack of danger though: on screen enemies trivializes the concept of resource management when...
  3. DragoFireheart

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker Builds and Strats Thread

Is Bloodhound any good? Permanent Speed is kinda nice. How does the stacking damage feature work?
  4. DragoFireheart

If Perfect Reflexes didn't come so late I'd rate it more highly. SS should be able to get a high enough Initiative to not need it anyways.
  5. DragoFireheart

If you had to solo the game which would you choose? If you had to choose one for a party, which would you choose? I feel like you're lacking a good arcane caster and tank for the game. Edit: If I was going to fight swarms, then obviously the Sorcerer is better. However, something like...
  6. DragoFireheart

Which is stronger overall: Sylvan Sorcerer or Sword Saint? Haplo Yosharian
  7. DragoFireheart

Which is why I want to do the Paladin splash: bonus to saves via Charisma and Smite Evil. If there's even a couple of evil enemies worth using smite on (Rovagug, Vordaki), then I think it's worth losing Superior Reflexs and a Magus Arcana (probably Ghost Blade).
  8. DragoFireheart

Haplo https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/glrbsa/update_better_optimized_one_handed_melee_build/
  9. DragoFireheart

Interesting that the will saves are that high. Question: what race? I'd rather not be a demon thingy. There's no matching aasimar race for Str/Wisdom. Question: did you help someone develop a sword saint to solo Spawn of Rovagug?
  10. DragoFireheart

Which RPG should I introduce my son to?

For those wondering, I do limit his game time. He likes to watch me play Mario. ...and obviously he's not gonna play Planescape Torment at 2 years old. I was planning for the future once he's older.
  11. DragoFireheart

He's 2 years old and likes Mario and cars.
  12. DragoFireheart

My first thought was Fallout 1 or Baldurs Gate 1. Truth be told, those are the kinds of cRPGs I first was exposed to. Technically it was BG2, but still part of the same era. What cRPG would you want to first experience?
  13. DragoFireheart

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Traditional RPGs have free speech... with corresponding consequences. This site should mimic that model.
  14. DragoFireheart

Ubisoft : The "big" exodus

Wake me up when EA, Ubisoft, Bethesda, and Activision go bankrupt and have to sell all their IPs.
  15. DragoFireheart

Sword saints already have limited slots though... Thanks for clarification though Anyways, why do you stick with 19 SS/ 1 trad monk? Isn't your persuasion skill low? Dont you lack the saves for Spawn of Rovagug?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom