Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Dr. Doom

1. Dr. Doom

Completed Let's Play Forgotten Realms: Unlimited Adventures- Module B4 The Lost City

I need to improve my AC a bit. I say before: Club after: Studded leather,Shield,Morning star
  2. Dr. Doom

Completed Let's Play Forgotten Realms: Unlimited Adventures- Module B4 The Lost City

I propose the door to the right. Probably the three statues represent something inside each of the cylinders.
  3. Dr. Doom

Totally random cleric :D Myass Alignment..(always hated the alignment system): choose for me STR:9 DEX:13 WIS:14 INT:16 CON:13 CHA:9
  4. Dr. Doom

I'm naive

This is really depressing, the decline of the decline at the power of 2.While I was surfing through mmorpg.com I got into this thread in their Aion forums http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/349086/Simply-The-Worst-Way-To-Continue-With-A-New-Launch.html that can be summarize with this 2...
  5. Dr. Doom

Why the RPG Hate?

1394 :?
  6. Dr. Doom

Why the RPG Hate?

http://www.mobygames.com/game/browser/a ... Id,345157/
  7. Dr. Doom

Interview An Honest Conversation With BioWare

The happy ending is really disgusting.He should have spat at Bioware face and then burning down the office with him locked inside covered in kerosene.
  8. Dr. Doom

Game News Let's All Play Darkspore

Keep us infomed sirfink, especially what your thoughts are whenever you kill something
  9. Dr. Doom

A Universal Definition of RPGs

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 206AAEBota Required me a lot of effort.
  10. Dr. Doom

Game News New Vegas - Dead Money is kind of released

They are remaking Grim Fandango :P Over 9000 thumbs up!! :yeah:
  11. Dr. Doom

Game News Dragon Age II Forum Activity

5/10 fucking faggot
  12. Dr. Doom

PtD Source-Code

Are the ctd present only in Vista/7 or is a general problem of the game?
  13. Dr. Doom

Sengoku Rance Avatars

What the hell could you expect from animu lovers??!! They are the retards of the retards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom