Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Donaroriak

1. Donaroriak

Game News Dark Souls Remastered Announced, Releases May 25th

So basically Durante's fix and little else?
  2. Donaroriak

In Progress Let's stir the Creature Soup in Vangers - One for the Road

1-cirt Plus freeform explore the possibilities of the Boot Sector. Is it like a GTA garage for storing mechoses? How is it activated?
  3. Donaroriak

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Let me tell you about the story of underrail: it is a great story because I like it, and I like it because it is a great story. Also of note about underrail's story is that it is great...
  4. Donaroriak

1 plus explore the luck-based stashes along the way. Questions: - Zeexen - Zeekatrix - Tokick - Boorawchick - Arkaznoy (can you ask that?)
  5. Donaroriak

It's not just Beeboorats... The first characters you meet on Fostral are not forthcoming at all and look down on you with very little game guidance. The learning curve appears to be more of a cliff here, unless you are in a dicking around mood from the start.
  6. Donaroriak

Yeah, I have never seen a game and its NPCs so aggressively berating or diminishing the player just because he is playing. It looks like the game is turning user-unfriendliness into its merit badge. No wonder non-Russians received this poorly despite the great art direction. The LP and your...
  7. Donaroriak

If I understand correctly the bodies of slaves who disobey rules (castaways) are used as soil for the reproductive cycle carried out by Jablees. Election of the Castaways: Jablees produce peeperettes (seeds?) which are collected by vangers during Peepshow. Progress: I think this is when...
  8. Donaroriak

Largest CRPG Dungeon?

Reading comprehension fail :shredder:
  9. Donaroriak

Decline The Worst CRPG Ever?

I still display the game box on my bookcase (only box I have held on to over the years) as a reminder of the tragic effects of riding the hype train.
  10. Donaroriak

Largest CRPG Dungeon?

Underrail :smug:
  11. Donaroriak

Just stumbled into the damn Ancient Rathound myself. She is scripted at several points (e.g. if you enter the sliding door unstealthed, she appears, locks the door and haunts you with her shadows). I managed to stealth my way to the power generator, but no matter what I do she always appears on...
  12. Donaroriak

Underrail - Serbian pillow talk, turning Tricks, taking tips

From the cover of Cyberpunk 2020 rulebook! :obviously:
  13. Donaroriak

Ok, I stealthed my way into Inner Depot A from wormhole, avoiding all mutie fights. Now two doors with lockpicking 75 (i am capped around 50) stand between me and my drill parts. Can I find a key somewhere without activating a mutie clusterfuck? Edit: clisterduck to clusterfuck :-)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom