Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Doctor Sbaitso

1. Doctor Sbaitso

Ultima The Ultima Underworld I & II Thread

I suspect it would have been party member settings as per U7. It would similarly be equal parts shit-show and memorable mayhem.
  2. Doctor Sbaitso

Favorite RPG from each decade?

Those are the decades I played them in and they were reasonably close. Wiz8 was really a 90s game long delayed and Risen was released like 60 days from 2010.
  3. Doctor Sbaitso

Favorite RPG from each decade?

Moria Ultima Underworld Wizardry 8 KoTC 10s sure we’re a shit decade. Deliverance I guess or Risen
  4. Doctor Sbaitso

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

The difficulty gives the module longevity IMO. The scenario builder will keep on giving.
  5. Doctor Sbaitso

Incline WORLD'S GREATEST GENERIC RPG BLOBBER ENGINE : "VAULT OF TERROR"

A Robert Stirkek in there somewhere talking about 'product'.
  6. Doctor Sbaitso

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Coming back to this now with last played version being 1.02. I plan to play Dorateen's Harkenwold, then the official release. Question on unarmed. In KOTC unarmed was essentially useless as there were no Cestas, fists etc. to grant modifiers or effects to attacks. I this still the case? A...
  7. Doctor Sbaitso

Incline WORLD'S GREATEST GENERIC RPG BLOBBER ENGINE : "VAULT OF TERROR"

Best of luck Cleve. It is encouraging to know that this time around you have modern tools available and your efforts can be focused more on content than core tech.
  8. Doctor Sbaitso

Who is behind the NFT in gaming push?

kinda like Shroud of the Avatar silken drapes?
  9. Doctor Sbaitso

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl Mod Thread

So, just grabbed Anomaly 1.5.1, some visual and campfire mods suggested here. Anything else I should grab before starting?
  10. Doctor Sbaitso

The Codex of Roguelikes

:hmmm:
  11. Doctor Sbaitso

Community RPG Codex Best Vintage RPG Poll

The games in this poll are systemically superior in many ways compared to modern games. If you can’t get beyond the graphics then sucks to be you.
  12. Doctor Sbaitso

The Codex’s Best Computer RPGs (pre-Diablo)

4: Ultima Underworld 2: FRUA 2: Ultima 7 The Black Gate 1: Uukrul 1: wizardry 7
  13. Doctor Sbaitso

RPG market's short death in the mid 90's

I was in my 20s in the 90s and went through it all. Good memories. I played mostly Looking Glass, Black Isle, Sirtech games back then, with some M&M and Gold Box. Back then these games took a long time to finish. There weren’t Wikis to give you the answers.
  14. Doctor Sbaitso

KickStarter Underworld Ascendant is a disaster

The fewer the limitations you have, the easier it is to lose your way. shitty as this game turned out to be, it would have been even worse if they didn’t have a publisher imposing expectations on them. That’s a big reason for KS project failure syndrome IMO.. not enough constraint on the process.
  15. Doctor Sbaitso

Incline What mods do you recommend that are better than the core game?

It also adds crafting, inventory improvements etc. Basically if you are going to play Arx today, you probably want to use Liberatis.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom