Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by dextermorgan

1. dextermorgan

Subnautica: Released (SPOILER WARNING past Post #1)

Watched a playthrough, decided it's not worth playing.
  2. dextermorgan

Yes. Yes I am.

Yes. Yes I am.
  3. dextermorgan

[IMG]

4. dextermorgan

Did me asking Blaine about his knife finally clue you in? :)

Did me asking Blaine about his knife finally clue you in? :)
  5. dextermorgan

Subnautica: Released (SPOILER WARNING past Post #1)

The only thing that seemed the scratch a similar itch for me was - weirdly - Valheim.
  6. dextermorgan

notsureifserious.png

notsureifserious.png
  7. dextermorgan

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

But is having idiotic conversations with braindead NPCs really a viable playstyle option?
  8. dextermorgan

Valheim - a brutal exploration and survival game - now available on Early Access

While I broadly agree on the general tedium of certain things, there's ways you can get around issues like this. For example, with iron I had a little waterside cabin set up with smelters right next to the swamps biome. I'd plop a portal at the cabin, then another on top of the crypt. Mine what...
  9. dextermorgan

There are sites where you can enter a username and check for leaked passwords. They're not even...

There are sites where you can enter a username and check for leaked passwords. They're not even shady, more like public service stuff - helps you find out if your pass got leaked. I was just lazy.
  10. dextermorgan

Not that simple, but it was ancient. I think it was leaked from another site I used to visit all...

Not that simple, but it was ancient. I think it was leaked from another site I used to visit all the way back in late 90s/early 00s
  11. dextermorgan

'Tis but a scratch

'Tis but a scratch
  12. dextermorgan

Pretty easy to recognize my own people.

Pretty easy to recognize my own people.
  13. dextermorgan

pickmeister , lemme guess - you're another butthurt Serb living in Australia?

pickmeister , lemme guess - you're another butthurt Serb living in Australia?
  14. dextermorgan

I'll post some pics for you tomorrow, if this nice weather holds

I'll post some pics for you tomorrow, if this nice weather holds
  15. dextermorgan

Bro hammock is the shit, as long as there's trees around you always have a place to sit/lie and...

Bro hammock is the shit, as long as there's trees around you always have a place to sit/lie and it fits in a cargo pants pocket.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom