Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by desocupado

1. desocupado

X-COM XCOM 2 + War of the Chosen Expansion Thread

If I recall correctly, there's both a hidden bonus to player shots on the two lower difficulties, and a bonus given each time the player misses a shot on all difficulties but the highest. Only on the highest difficulty what you see is what you get.
  2. desocupado

In Progress Codex Bloodbowl League

Still gotta buy the game. I checked some places, but since Brazil is even more of a shithole recently and our coin has tanked in value...
  3. desocupado

In Progress Codex Bloodbowl League

I wish you called earlier when BB2 was on sale. It's 80 bucks now, for the legendary edition. I'll try to find a bundle or something.
  4. desocupado

Screenshot thread

We need a "GODDAMNIT JAPAN' emoticon added to the emoji parade.
  5. desocupado

KickStarter Phoenix Point - the new game from X-COM creator Julian Gollop

This might be the case. I ran into that troubling coding a game a couple of years ago. My first attempt was to completely decouple the game stats from the animations. That resulted in problems like the hp bar reducing in size before the bullet animation hit the sprite. There was also a problem...
  6. desocupado

Hard West - tactical turn based + wild west setting

I started playing it recently. Played for a couple of hours. But I find it annoying that the game won't give me a proper squad. I think the max I had with me was 3 characters. This is some pretty terrible shit, in a tactical game, the fun is to play with your squad, flank, cover, etc...
  7. desocupado

KickStarter Phoenix Point - the new game from X-COM creator Julian Gollop

I thought the meaning of "fixing" was something along the lines of "have it resolved, working again". It seems I was wrong all this time.
  8. desocupado

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War - turn-based 4X from Slitherine

How is the game nowadays? I have a not removed from inventory copy, and it's pretty fun, but I'm finding the game kinda impossible to win on "impossible" difficulty, while being kinda easy on the difficulty before that. Or maybe it's because the race balance isn't very good. I think my copy is...
  9. desocupado

Blood Bowl 2

Hmm. I would be up for some BB, I think, but I gotta buy it first. It's still the same "buy game, get a couple or races, get the rest via dlc" bullshit as before?
  10. desocupado

X-COM XCOM 2 + War of the Chosen Expansion Thread

Maybe I suck at this game, but I'm struggling a LOT on timed missions on legendary. Some seem straight up impossible without extreme casualties. Usually the objective is far enough that just moving towards it takes quite a few turns, and then there's the enemies to deal with. Those who beat the...
  11. desocupado

KickStarter AI War 2

I got it on steam, and played one match (about 10 hours). I think I like it. -No more low level mark ships. Once you get a higher mark, all your ships of that kind upgrade. The changes aren't as dramatic as the previous game, though. -The 3d models look poor, but the weapon effects are very...
  12. desocupado

KickStarter Xenonauts - XCOM-like set during the Cold War

Hey dudes, anybody can indicate some cool mods for this? I played the first time with the Community Edition a couple years ago. Anybody tried that X-Division and/or Into Darkness mods? Are they cool? Are they properly balanced? Do they have retarded stuff? One of the things I found lame in the...
  13. desocupado

In Progress Dawn of War tournament - SEASON 2 NOW OVER

IG T1 is poor (although your buildings allow you to turtle somewhat). T1.5 is a lot better T2 is very good T3 and T4 are among the best in the game. I think IG is actually a very strong race, middle to top tier
  14. desocupado

That shitty banner placement, is usually due to me being swamped with things to do. Say I'm microing 3 squads so they don't die, I just build the banners where the gretchin are, so I can go back at keeping my shit alive. I'm not saying that's the best idea, just explaining it. I really gotta...
  15. desocupado

So, I played against roxor, here are the replays http://www.mediafire.com/file/0osik5vvwbiuxb7/deso_vs_roxor_game_1.rec/file http://www.mediafire.com/file/49zzlue5cvlc2v5/deso_vs_roxor_game_2.rec/file

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom