Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Delbaeth

1. Delbaeth

Interview Paradox admit Tyranny sold below expectations, DLC still in the works

Always find funny that the "censored" tag isn't above the finn's naked body. :lol:
  2. Delbaeth

Interview Paradox admit Tyranny sold below expectations, DLC still in the works

Paradox mostly have two kinds of die hard fans: -the "grognards" who hate Turn Based system and everyone who don't chose their nation in game and fight against each other on Pdox forums like politics militants would do on reddit* -those who don't care about strategy but are Game of Thrones fans...
  3. Delbaeth

GOG.com

Well at least, it's slower to crash.
  4. Delbaeth

Game News Torment Kickstarter Update #68: The Toy and Voluminous Codex stretch goals added in new patch

So the PC is Out of mana. Fine, I will wait for some time to replenish its mana bar.
  5. Delbaeth

Warhammer Dawn of War 3 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE

Oh sorry, thanks. Oh well. So Fantasy Battle is dead (Age of Sigmar is unappealing to me), Games Workshop is in full decline regarding miniatures' distribution, and now the whole licences are dumbed down in video games... The end of an era. Though, I can't say I'm surprised.
  6. Delbaeth

GOG.com

Q: Just wondering why the original four Dawn of War games are not on GOG? The steam version got rid of LAN play so it’s harder to get running now for parties. A: This is more of a licensing issues. We are not able to sign a deal with the current rights holder due to its internal policies that...
  7. Delbaeth

Warhammer Dawn of War 3 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE

Don't forget Cossacks HD 3. Oh wait. Edit: Well, is Armageddon good? I know it's W40K in Panzer Corps, but at least, there isn't DRM in it, while I don't trust Sega to skip DRM anytime soon.
  8. Delbaeth

Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid

Well, at least, that speack has been logically at the Reboot conference. So maybe a Fallout or Arcanum or Bloodlines ' reboot is in the works.
  9. Delbaeth

How do YOU pirate?

The freedom to get crap for free vs the ability to buy crap for cheap. In the end we all stink the same. What a strange world, indeed.
  10. Delbaeth

Game News Expeditions: Viking Released

Got the first one in a sale years ago, but still waiting for the GOG Linux version. Won't buy the new one until both the first one and this one will have a Linux version on GOG.
  11. Delbaeth

Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid

Well... In another context, a witch's suck would be good too. :M
  12. Delbaeth

Boxart. Name your favourite.

And on top of that, Westwood succeeded to make a great cover for Dune 2, with the difficult task to avoid too many similarities with the regular Cryo's Dune covers which were released only few months before: Speaking of which, I liked a lot the cover of the collector's edition:
  13. Delbaeth

Game News Underrail Dev Log #52: Jet Skis!

Jet skis??? Myron's Seal of Approval. :excellent:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom