Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by deama

1. deama

Achieving period-correct graphics in personal computer emulators

So I've made adjustments, I've added in a slight saturation because I found it to slightly dull the output image, it should be better now. At any rate, I managed to make it several times faster, it's pretty viable to do it for videos now. It's multi-processing now too, by default it's...
  2. deama

Owlcat's next game is an AAA title that will need full voice acting to compete with BG3

Yeah but you won't have to pay the voice actor for it, and you'd generally need at least one guy to go through that stuff with some basic voice acting/literacy training I guess, compared to paying a studio.
  3. deama

Owlcat's next game is an AAA title that will need full voice acting to compete with BG3

Guys, AI voice overs are in a good spot right now, why not just use that for normal text and use the expensive voice actors for the important stuff? I don't understand this aversion to using new tech toys.
  4. deama

Soulash 2

Is this thing any good? I played the first one and was a bit iffy from my memory.
  5. deama

Best Artificial Intelligence Tools to assist in Unreal Engine Development for Indie Titles

Oh that's quite interesting, the company itself is a bit shady, but it would make it pretty easy for me to try my toes since I've been thinking for a while now but RPGmaker ones are a bit too genericy for me.
  6. deama

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption Reawakened - fan remake in Skyrim engine

I guess it was just easier for them to find skyrim modders than VTMB modders.
  7. deama

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption Reawakened - fan remake in Skyrim engine

Who's that famous VTMB modder that has an account here... maybe can explain... Paging... Wesp5
  8. deama

Easier to mod skyrim cause there's more people that know it, and more assets available, and people are still playing/doing stuff with skyrim faily actively.
  9. deama

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

Currently waiting for path of exile 2, maybe they'll do some RP in there more than the 1st.
  10. deama

Man, I feel like one of those whores that just can't stop being fucked by the pimp.
  11. deama

The Thaumaturge - supernatural RPG set in early 20th century Warsaw from Seven: The Days Long Gone devs

So how's the game guys? Is this like disco disco or one of those imitators?
  12. deama

Why you using a vpn while playing?
  13. deama

They shutdown the servers just as you finally completed the completionist.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom