Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Dawkinsfan69

1. Dawkinsfan69

Magic the Gathering Arena

any fun (noncreature) trolling cards in kaladesh?
  2. Dawkinsfan69

I just can't get over how much I fucking love playing this deck it's like, 5 of my favorite cards in standard the flavor is so good
  3. Dawkinsfan69

Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

wait do they yell at you with their goofy british accents? if so I may reinstall just to hear this shit
  4. Dawkinsfan69

I don't see ugin often in plat, but I don't really play a ton so.. there's a lot of mono red, some GW counters deck with luminous aspirant(?) and that GW uncommon creature that doubles counters, rakdos with kroxa, lurrus shenanigans, mutate stacks.. actually there's quite the variety at least...
  5. Dawkinsfan69

Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

^^ lol yeah I matched two games in a row where I had pos 1 and 3 teammates who literally stood at tower and did nothing and was like level 3 15 minutes in ended up just abandoning and uninstalling because fuck any game that tries to waste an hour of my time like that good luck tho
  6. Dawkinsfan69

Incline Best necromancy on RPG's

I gave in and picked the game up and uhhhh well I do like making zombies so that's a + HOWEVER whoever balanced the stats/attributes must have been on crack, defense and resistance are totally useless (each point reduces damage taken by like .1% lmao what is this). I made a melee fighter and...
  7. Dawkinsfan69

ANTHEM - failed Destiny clone from BioWare

it's not perfect, just a good gauge, especially for comparing mmo type games that suck up all your hobby time since players don't have time to care about anything other than the mmo they're playing anyway I really just wanted to shit on this awful skinnerbox genre that I hate
  8. Dawkinsfan69

Incline Best necromancy on RPG's

that dark bestiary game is $5 now any ghould? (haha haloween pun :) ) but srsly is it any ghould? hahahahaha
  9. Dawkinsfan69

yes of course. you sound mad maybe go grind some +2 dps gauntlets in your dead looter shooter lmao
  10. Dawkinsfan69

destiny warframe and anthem combined have less than half twitch viewers as old school runescape lmao just let that sink in a 2d java based cookie clicker game from 20 years ago has more than twice the viewerbase than the entire loot-shooter-quasi-mmo genre
  11. Dawkinsfan69

wait they haven't given up on this game yet? the genre just doesn't work; destiny, anthem, and warframe are all failures they should just devote all their time to adding in loot boxes and paid cosmetics to milk what little playerbase they have for as long as possible before shutting the servers...
  12. Dawkinsfan69

cycled boon into a doubled ultimatum yes i'll just pay 1 mana to deal 10 damage, gain 10 life, and draw 10 cards thank you :)
  13. Dawkinsfan69

Share your "I am playing" list

videogames are stupid
  14. Dawkinsfan69

o wow that sounds like quite the powerful card! I wonder what set it's from? Oh #BanEldraine sometimes I wonder if people who play that type of deck actually like playing magic or if they just want a game where they log in for 5 minutes every day, roll some dice, see "you win!" a few times and...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom