Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by DaViLLaN

1. DaViLLaN

Old school Isometric RPG hardship

:d1p:Just stumbled upon this.....and definitely interested. I may be willing to help out with $ for the steam key when you get closer to release.
  2. DaViLLaN

Forgotten Realms: Unlimited Adventures (FRUA) thread

Thanks I will check these out this weekend
  3. DaViLLaN

Forgotten Realms: Unlimited Adventures (FRUA) thread

Anyone recommend me a combat heavy module that has minimal exploration?
  4. DaViLLaN

7 Days to Die - RPG Codex Alpha 21 PVE Server

How is Alpha 21 so far?
  5. DaViLLaN

Game News The Age of Decadence Released

Congrats VD, I will buy this on Steam and GOG to support you guys and do what I can to ensure you can develop another gem. 2 years went by fast. Just found this from September 2013................. Qty Product Description Price Discount Subtotal 1 74830000 PRE-ORDER: The Age of Decadence...
  6. DaViLLaN

Editorial RPG Codex Report: Gamescom 2015 - Expeditions: Viking

A jolly good read chaps ! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  7. DaViLLaN

Preview Expeditions: Viking Gameplay Footage on Twitch Gamescom 2015 Broadcast

Love what these guys do. This sounds better every time I hear about it. :takemymoney:
  8. DaViLLaN

Tree of Life- That 'ol UO feeling

They need to add the ability to invert the F'ing mouse before my old ass can play this game........FFS
  9. DaViLLaN

The Steam Greenlight Thread - SHUT DOWN

Who the F votes on these games? 12 year old Asian girls? If not we are more doomed than I ever imagined. (Referring to the latest batch)
  10. DaViLLaN

Zaharia [Turn based indie RPG]

Backed. Good luck. Might throw more :takemyjewgold: as needed.
  11. DaViLLaN

Game News Legends of Eisenwald Released on Steam Early Access

It doesn't matter, your game still owns. Most of us here didn't, and won't bother with multiplayer anyway, and we will be the ones supporting your next project.....which is what btw???
  12. DaViLLaN

Underrail [PRE-RELEASE THREAD, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Just bought it for the third time and I don't mind one bit Congrats and good luck Styg, may you outsell GTA V
  13. DaViLLaN

Card Hunter now in beta

Bros, I also have Beta keys if anyone wants them CKJJ-QDSZ-CMBQ XHPQ-QMFT-YLFM VNDX-ZMKB-VPJH

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom