Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by DarthBehemoth

1. DarthBehemoth

In Progress LP KoToR for the 8th time: Brotherhood of Shadow - 11 Punch the waiter, get me a drink

Hey guys, could you help me bump this thread to the next page? This page is getting a bit crowded...
  2. DarthBehemoth

The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread

If I were Gabe I wouldn't worry. Microsoft has done almost nothing to push PC gaming in the last few years, most of their hits are console only and the titles they do port are straight ports with terrible optimization... If anything, the fact that Microsoft has to compete with two major...
  3. DarthBehemoth

In Progress LP KoToR for the 8th time: Brotherhood of Shadow - 11 Punch the waiter, get me a drink

First of all... I am really sorry about dissapearing and leaving this LP unfinished, good news is I am back and I got an update for you guys :) 10 - Darius Solomon
  4. DarthBehemoth

What game are you wasting time on?

Nehrim, you know that total conversion for Oblivion. I made a LP for it a few years ago, abandoned after the first chapter. Did mostly the main quest, but after playing it again, I realised the side quests are a ton of fun too, plus with my new PC I don't get the amount of lag that required me...
  5. DarthBehemoth

You can't really ask him. It will be revealed later in the mod though. If you ask the Rakatan he just says the transfer was 'unexpected' and his systems were corrupted by a strange anomaly, and he was unable to regain control until we defeated the brotherhood.
  6. DarthBehemoth

It wouldn't have been much of a prequel trilogy if the evil Sith killed Obi-Wan and left some giant ass plothole as a result. One weakness of the prequels is that from beginning to end, you already knew how things were going to turn out. All of the characters that weren't in the original trilogy...
  7. DarthBehemoth

The dialouge right now is all alien gibberish, but the second part of the mod features voiced characters, ranging from decent to actually pretty solid. And Storyfag I did not know that, I have yet to read Timothy Zhan's Star Wars work. But from what I've heard his work is considered among the...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom