Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Darth Roxor

1. Darth Roxor

What game are you wasting time on?

2. Darth Roxor

3. Darth Roxor

Game News Kingdom Come: Deliverance II announced, coming this year

Kingdom Come: Evanescence I CANT WAKE UP
  4. Darth Roxor

Started Halo 2. Already hating that regen shields completely displaced health. Also, I played through the first level on legendary, and I'm dropping the difficulty right now because this is borderline masochistic. What's the fucking point of playing a game where the enemies are all bullet...
  5. Darth Roxor

Here's another reason why pirated games > legit games. Cool installers. I remember when almost all games had cool installers with screenshots and shit, and don't even get me started on Westwood's. I swear everything today is fucking decline.
  6. Darth Roxor

KickStarter King Arthur: Knight's Tale - dark fantasy turn-based tactical RPG from NeocoreGames - Legion IX standalone expansion coming May 9th

Ah, actually it wasn't exactly the million APs, but the million MPs that mattered for me - because with those you can still reposition a bunch at the start of your turn to get any faget who isn't immediately within reach of the focused shot, and with that you retain all the damage bonuses from...
  7. Darth Roxor

KickStarter King Arthur: Knight's Tale - dark fantasy turn-based tactical RPG from NeocoreGames - Legion IX standalone expansion coming May 9th

Focused shot with a million AP (that archers have an easy time stacking) does enough damage to instantly remove any enemy from across the entire map until fomorians appear. Then there's shit like mass AP drain from burning arrow and cooldown reduction on basic attack kill, and more that I'm...
  8. Darth Roxor

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Lifting the curse on Witchlight comes fairly late and you need to have a cleric to do it. You should encounter the Troll King's trolls eventually. I couldn't really do anything about them though, so I wonder how that quest can be resolved, if it even can :M
  9. Darth Roxor

Das it for Halo Wars. Weird game. It has 15 missions that can be divided into a few distinct phases: 1-3 - The extended tutorial. Very easy, very vanilla. 4-7 - The gloves are off. You are going to get raped. Missions 4-6 are some of the most excellent RTS scenarios I've ever played, where the...
  10. Darth Roxor

filtered by a single encounter in the game against dudes that basically are one hit killed? yeah sure enough return to na pali is an uninspired mess with the only good bits being levels scrapped from the original Also Avonaeon I find it pretty funny that I was playing Unreal around a time...
  11. Darth Roxor

Return to Na Pali is very bleh, you wouldn't miss anything by skipping it.
  12. Darth Roxor

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Neverwinter Nights – Darkness Over Daggerford

I may be retarded, but I'm still not the one who claims that an RTWP game has the best implementation of the D&D ruleset ever
  13. Darth Roxor

Screenshot thread

tfw you're trying to document when some faget gets all cheeky
  14. Darth Roxor

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Neverwinter Nights – Darkness Over Daggerford

Gargaune dude this is neverwinter nights 1, why are you doing this to yourself
  15. Darth Roxor

Blair Witch series

Actually, I have a funny memory regarding Part 1. There's that bit where the priest wants to sacrifice the little girl and you're supposed to whack him over the head with a shovel. IIRC it's impossible for you to have guns at that point, but when I played for the first time, I used a cheat for...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom