Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by damager

1. damager

Why is pickpocketing a thing?

What you talking about? There are several games in between. Also there are close to zero games that let you succeed without investment.
  2. damager

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Much like a little MMORPG, but with more reactivity and less scale. It pretty much just means a server that is running 24/7, or persistent. The one I played on was representing a specific part of fearun. So they had interrelated maps with cities, forrests, mountain sides, a few dungeons and even...
  3. damager

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Nah, you just give me the impression of a person that grew up with out parents
  4. damager

lmao because UO is such a great experience beside the social aspect are you on meth?
  5. damager

People that say NWN is shit, have never played a well made campaign or persistend world online with a bunch of good players and game masters. They have been missing out on one of the greatest times for role playing gamers that ever was and do not know what they are talking about. Sad!
  6. damager

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

Just looked up the best weapon in bg2 and first result was her blog. Pretty legendary shit. That woman has some SEO going on.
  7. damager

Diablo 2: Resurrected remaster

If it sucks I can always play D2R:LoD or D2:LoD or PD2 or D2Plugy etc. I'm done with LoD at this point. I will gladly take a shot at an expansion and abandoned the game if it fails, so bored I am.
  8. damager

Only thing I can really critique is the faces and comstumes of certain player characters. UI, animations and visuals seem fine for me for the most parts. Visuals exspecially are a gorgeous for a remaster. Why would you rather have nothing, than at least a shot at a good expansion? Sounds pretty...
  9. damager

If Blizzard is smart, they should release an proper expansion pack for D2R. That would even bring old players into the game who haven't even touched D2r so far. Would be a massiv success, I can promise that. Should be easy to get a guy like David Brevik to do the lead, the way he talks about...
  10. damager

Dude, you bought a Blizzard game and expected a cd-key and post the whole automated refund process here, for what exactly? You really are the codex boomer man. A wonder you managed to black out your mastercard number.
  11. damager

Yes, but it's sadly just photoshop sketches. Shows how much they fucked up though And these are just some of the first results I got from searching online. There is tons of these. It's just lacking will to do pleasurable faces and agenda, not missing talent or vision.
  12. damager

Yeah, I have to agree with you greatly. In my opinion they should have made running and action that is only available for seconds. Together with the big open maps, it destroys part of the tactical positioning that was present in Diablo 1. Diablo 2 is still a great game in his own rights though...
  13. damager

Underrail builds. Let me post my fav one to get going.

I thik I wanna play a smiper, AR and PSI hybrid build. Seems the mostpowerful on paper for me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom