Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
CrustyBot
Brofists Received:
Kodex Kool Kredits:

CrustyBot

BioWare Forums Enthusiast, Mudcrab

1. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      You know, seeing as that profile posts are on the front page this profile is due for some more Jaden Smith
    2. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      I Don't Want You Guys To Think Because I Was Born In America That I Speak And Abide By English Grammar. I Speak Jaden, Indefinitely.
    3. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      I Just Scrolled Through My Tweets And "I" Started Laughing.
    4. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      Every 7 Years Your Body Is Completely Replaced With Entirely New Cells So Just Because You Look The Same Doesn't Mean You Are.
    5. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      I've Bin Drinking Distilled Water For So Long That When I Drink Normal Water It Feels Like I'm Swallowing Huge Chunks Of Aluminum.
    6. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      When I Die. Then You Will Realize
    7. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      "It's Your Birthday" Mateo Said. I Didn't Respond. "Are You Not Excited To Be 15" He Asked. Reading My Book I Uttered "I Turned 15 Long Ago"
    8. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      I Just Like Showing Pretty Girls A Good Time Weather I'm Physically There Or Not Doesn't Matter.
    9. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      Don't Worry Bae I'll Talk To You About SpaceTime Over FaceTime.
    10. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      I Scare People Away
    11. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      I Build Pyramids Constantly
    12. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      When You Live Your Whole Life In A Prison Freedom Can Be So Dull.
    13. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      Stop Gossiping Reflect Internally You Will Find Yourself A Neglected Part Of Your Self.
    14. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      Anyone Born On This Planet Should Have A Planetary Citizenship Enabling Them To Freely Explore There Home
    15. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      You Taught Me How To Play The Piano But Have Never Heard Me.
    16. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      Either I Lie To You Or We Cry Together
    17. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      You Think You Get It. YOU DONT YOU DONT YOU DONT!!!!!!!
    18. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      We Need To Stop Teaching The Youth About The Past And Encourage Them To Change The Future
    19. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      If A Book Store Never Runs Out Of A Certain Book, Dose That Mean That Nobody Reads It, Or Everybody Reads It
    20. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      Why Is It Always 3 WHY IS IT ALWAYS 3!!!!!
    21. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      All The Rules In This World Were Made By Someone No Smarter Than You. So Make Your Own
    22. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      If Newborn Babies Could Speak They Would Be The Most Intelligent Beings On Planet Earth
    23. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      People Use To Ask Me What Do You Wanna Be When You Get Older And I Would Say What A Stupid Question The Real Question Is What Am I Right Now
    24. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real
    25. Garryydde
      Garryydde
      I will spam your feed with Jaden Smith quotes if you don't
      1. Pipemen Brofists this.
  • About

Signature

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)