Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Crooked Bee

1. Crooked Bee

Touhou Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - Expansion Disk Translation Now Available, Too

Labyrinth of Touhou 3, holy shit. Can't wait.
  2. Crooked Bee

Final Fantasy - The 4 Heroes Of Light (first game from bravely default team)

Ah, the first ever RPG I did a Let's Play of. Brings back memories. It is pretty fun. It's really not difficult though, I never understood where all the talk about punishing difficulty came from. I blame game journalists.
  3. Crooked Bee

What's an old game to you?

Anything pre-2000 is definitely old; anything pre-2010 is fairly old by now. Anything post-2010 is still fairly recent in my mind tho, it's kind scary to think it's been 10 years since 2010 already.
  4. Crooked Bee

Incline RPG Codex's Top Non-RPG PC games - VOTE THREAD

5 points Celtic Tales: Balor of the Evil Eye Civilization Riven: The Sequel to Myst The Curse of Monkey Island Frederick Pohl's Gateway 3 points SimCity 2000 Master of Orion 2 Day of the Tentacle King's Quest VI Little Big Adventure 2 1 point Zork: Grand Inquisitor Indiana Jones and the Fate...
  5. Crooked Bee

Colony Ship update #41: begun the closed beta has

This looks so good. Congrats, VD. I barely even play video games anymore, but I will definitely play this.
  6. Crooked Bee

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

I am Commander Citizen Shepard and this is my favorite change to the Codex.
  7. Crooked Bee

Random thoughts on whatever JRPG you're currently playing?

Random encounters in towns is a venerable oldschool RPG tradition! (doesn't make it any less annoying though)
  8. Crooked Bee

KickStarter Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders - PnC Incline

Darth Roxor The pink cloth worked for me, so that does sound like a bug. EDIT: Unless Also, while I really like this game's style, I can't help but feel disappointed by how linear and casual it is. No real detective work to be done by the player, it's just a matter of exhausting all relevant...
  9. Crooked Bee

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2019 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

4 points Dark Heart of Uukrul Wizardry 1 Wizardry 4 Labyrinth of Touhou DM: Chaos Strikes Back 1 point Dark Souls Planescape: Torment Divinity: Original Sin LoH: Trails in the Sky NWN2: Mask of the Betrayer
  10. Crooked Bee

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bj9xba/thousands-of-bees-living-in-notre-dames-roof-su...

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bj9xba/thousands-of-bees-living-in-notre-dames-roof-survived-the-fire
  11. Crooked Bee

Community RPG Codex's 2018 GOTY - VOTE NOW!

Shouldn't it be Trails of Cold Steel 2 and not 1?
  12. Crooked Bee

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: ATOM RPG

I have really enjoyed this review. Kudos for the Platonov epigraph, too.
  13. Crooked Bee

Chadministrator

Be careful, it might get more crowded in there than you're expecting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom