Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Crooked Bee's Recent Activity

1. Crooked Bee brofisted Infinitron's post in the thread Game News Fallen Gods Update #2: Days of Yore.

Tags: Fallen Gods; Mark Yohalem; Wormwood Studios This week's development update for Fallen Gods, the upcoming Norse-flavored roguelite...

Feb 24, 2018 at 3:41 PM
  2. Crooked Bee brofisted LESS T_T's post in the thread The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread.

Oracle: Threads of Fate, a turn-based tactics where you are against "overwhelming odds" but can see the future: It's a free game made...

Feb 24, 2018 at 1:11 PM
  3. Crooked Bee rated octavius's post Funny in the thread What game are you wasting time on?.

In BG2 it will stop.

Feb 24, 2018 at 1:11 PM
  4. Crooked Bee brofisted Azalin's post in the thread What game are you wasting time on?.

Finished Thimbleweed Park a good old school adventure by Ron Gilbert with a meh ending.If anyone is hungry for an old school adventure...

Feb 24, 2018 at 1:10 PM
  5. Crooked Bee rated Serious_Business's post Despair in the thread 1eyedking Understanding Roqua-ism: The RPG Philosophy of Roqua aka YES!.

I like Roqua because he is Emotional i am dead inside inspire me to live to care to love i cant anymore BUT I DERIVE GREAT JOY...

Feb 24, 2018 at 1:06 PM
  6. Crooked Bee rated Infinitron's post Acknowledge this user's Agenda in the thread 1eyedking Understanding Roqua-ism: The RPG Philosophy of Roqua aka YES!.

For months now, YES! has been engaged in a vendetta against the inhabitants of the RPG Codex. He accuses us of being children who fail...

Feb 24, 2018 at 1:05 PM
  7. Crooked Bee brofisted Infinitron's post in the thread Editorial The Digital Antiquarian on the Worlds of Ultima Games.

Tags: Origin Systems; The Digital Antiquarian; Warren Spector; Worlds of Ultima: Martian Dreams; Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire...

Feb 24, 2018 at 1:00 PM
  8. Crooked Bee rated MRY's post Funny in the thread Star Control: Ghosts of the Precursors - sequel from Paul Reiche & Fred Ford - LEGAL DRAMA.

I've gone through like 73 draft posts and thought the better of each. The most incredible thing is that Codex posts (including mine)...

Feb 24, 2018 at 12:34 PM
  9. Crooked Bee brofisted LESS T_T's post in the thread Star Control: Ghosts of the Precursors - sequel from Paul Reiche & Fred Ford - LEGAL DRAMA.

Oh dear: https://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/314937/Star_Control_devs_file_counterclaim_against_Stardock_over_IP_ownership.php They...

Feb 24, 2018 at 12:33 PM
  10. Crooked Bee brofisted HoboForEternity's post in the thread The Legend of Heroes Thread - Trails of Cold Steel II Released.

https://geofront.esterior.net/2018/02/23/trails-zero-60/

Feb 24, 2018 at 12:25 PM
  11. Crooked Bee brofisted MRY's post in the thread Fallen Gods, upcoming RPG-ish game from Wormwood Studios.

Next update is up. I beat Infinitron this time! At the advice of many sage folks, we're moving to monthly updates from here on out to...

Feb 23, 2018 at 6:13 PM
  12. Crooked Bee brofisted Karhu's post in the thread The Legend of Heroes Thread - Trails of Cold Steel II Released.

Finished it, it's probably my new personal favorite in the series despite it's flaws ( although I haven't played Ao no Kiseki or...

Feb 23, 2018 at 5:55 PM
  13. Crooked Bee brofisted Grauken's post in the thread CRPGAddict.

His whole 1991 retrospective reminds me while I really don't like him. Yes, I think he's doing a great service to the community overall...

Feb 22, 2018 at 5:24 PM
  14. Crooked Bee rated LESS T_T's post Informative in the thread Random JRPG News Thread.

Shining Resonance Refrain is coming to West for Steam and consoles: [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Feb 21, 2018 at 7:25 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)