Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Crooked Bee's Recent Activity

1. Crooked Bee rated Pretty's post Agree in the thread Bard's Tale The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep - OUT NOW.

Remember, anime ALWAYS wins.

Sep 19, 2018 at 7:40 PM
  2. Crooked Bee rated vonAchdorf's post Agree in the thread Game News Das Geisterschiff - Released.

German x Moonrunes - a weeb game ;)

Sep 19, 2018 at 7:38 PM
  3. Crooked Bee brofisted Grauken's post in the thread Random JRPG News Thread.

was just released [MEDIA]

Sep 19, 2018 at 7:37 PM
  4. Crooked Bee brofisted Grauken's post in the thread Adventures in Dungeon Crawling (Map Spoilers, maybe NSFW).

I was planning to play Dark Spire, and then I saw this was released and looked at the price. Damn, that's hefty if you're in Europe....

Sep 19, 2018 at 7:31 PM
  5. Crooked Bee replied to the thread Incline Das Geisterschiff - turn-based cyberpunk dungeon crawler.

Congrats!

Sep 19, 2018 at 7:25 PM
  6. Crooked Bee brofisted Darth Roxor's post in the thread Game News Das Geisterschiff - Released.

Tags: Das Geisterschiff Das Geisterschiff, a "turn-based cyberpunk dungeon crawler" by Surt R. (known as zwanzig_zwoelf among the RPG...

Sep 19, 2018 at 7:22 PM
  7. Crooked Bee rated Spiky's post Funny in the thread Bard's Tale The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep - OUT NOW.

Every game I look forward to ends up being shit. I should stop...

Sep 18, 2018 at 9:21 PM
  8. Crooked Bee replied to the thread Game News September Madness - The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep Released.

All those negative Steam reviews, damn. They really should've taken some extra time to fix the performance.

Sep 18, 2018 at 9:17 PM
  9. Crooked Bee brofisted Infinitron's post in the thread Game News September Madness - The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep Released.

Tags: InXile Entertainment; The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep Welcome to September Madness, our chronicle of this month's crazy volume...

Sep 18, 2018 at 9:16 PM
  10. Crooked Bee brofisted zwanzig_zwoelf's post in the thread Incline Das Geisterschiff - turn-based cyberpunk dungeon crawler.

Bois. Get ready. [MEDIA]

Sep 18, 2018 at 9:15 PM
  11. Crooked Bee brofisted Hyperion's post in the thread Random JRPG News Thread.

[MEDIA] A classic cutscene in the history of JRPGs [spoiler]

Sep 18, 2018 at 9:07 PM
  12. Crooked Bee brofisted CryptRat's post in the thread Adventures in Dungeon Crawling (Map Spoilers, maybe NSFW).

Glad you liked it, still working on something bigger. It's not worth working on a game if we (I am not doing the art) are ever afraid or...

Sep 17, 2018 at 10:46 PM
  13. Crooked Bee brofisted Grauken's post in the thread Adventures in Dungeon Crawling (Map Spoilers, maybe NSFW).

Some final words. THWG is a niche title in a niche. It's a blobber for people who are really into making their own maps and like getting...

Sep 17, 2018 at 10:46 PM
  14. Crooked Bee brofisted Grauken's post in the thread Adventures in Dungeon Crawling (Map Spoilers, maybe NSFW).

Finished. That final fight was sheer murder, took me a few tries to get it. Nobody died, although CryptRat took a few hits for the team....

Sep 17, 2018 at 10:45 PM
  15. Crooked Bee rated Shadenuat's post Agree in the thread Game News Colony Ship Update #30: New Title, Monsters.

Vince's pragmatism posterized.

Sep 16, 2018 at 7:05 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)