Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Crooked Bee's Recent Activity

1. Crooked Bee rated Stainless Veteran's post Funny in the thread Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station.

Better fat and creative and productive Avellone though, than buff, but doing nothing. Remember how he looked when he made Planescape,...

Apr 24, 2017 at 3:05 AM
  2. Crooked Bee Brofisted Infinitron's post in the thread Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station.

Photos from yesterday's Chris Avellone and Tim Cain panel at Reboot Develop: [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:47 AM
  3. Crooked Bee Brofisted Infinitron's post in the thread Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station.

[MEDIA] And today's: [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:47 AM
  4. Crooked Bee rated aratuk's post Acknowledge this user's Agenda in the thread Game News Soviet Fallout homage ATOM RPG now on Kickstarter.

Backed, because it *might* be good. You pays your money and you takes your chances. If I back all the games, eventually one of them...

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:45 AM
  5. Crooked Bee rated Lostpleb's post Acknowledge this user's Agenda in the thread What game are you wasting time on?.

Gods Will Be Watching; one of the most well-written, emotionally engaging and violent puzzle games I've ever played. This is also one...

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:42 AM
  6. Crooked Bee Brofisted LESS T_T's post in the thread Code Vein - new action RPG from God Eater devs at Bandai Namco.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] https://www.bandainamcoent.com/games/code-vein Some details:...

Apr 20, 2017 at 9:26 PM
  7. Crooked Bee rated Infinitron's post incline in the thread inXile General Discussion Thread.

George Ziets really does like Undertale:...

Apr 19, 2017 at 9:08 PM
  8. Crooked Bee rated MRY's post Funny in the thread Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station.

Users posting from this IP: sser; Fearghus Urquhart

Apr 19, 2017 at 9:08 PM
  9. Crooked Bee rated Valky's post Funny in the thread Enough is enough.

[IMG]

Apr 19, 2017 at 9:05 PM
  10. Crooked Bee rated Lady Error's post Agree in the thread KickStarter We need more buttons.

So many people who do not know how to fill out a simple form...

Apr 19, 2017 at 9:04 PM
  11. Crooked Bee rated Vorark's post Kitty in the thread KickStarter We need more buttons.

What is this, there's a cat icon button now? Noooo, :shittydog: shall not be dethroned! [spoiler]

12. Crooked Bee rated Planetar's post Kitty in the thread KickStarter We need more buttons.

Why do some people have weird buttons that I don't have? Is there a contest I'm not aware of?

13. Crooked Bee rated existential_vacuum's post Funny in the thread KickStarter We need more buttons.

Also, fuckin hell, who calls the picture maxresdefault.jpg and has THIS in it? [IMG] Disgusting lowres jpg.

Apr 19, 2017 at 9:03 PM
  14. Crooked Bee rated Aenra's post Funny in the thread Myst Obduction from Cyan (Myst, Riven) RELEASED!.

Crooked Bee i shouldn't ask for your putting that into words.. should i.. lol I did try though, i mean i walked everywhere! :stupid:

Apr 19, 2017 at 8:52 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)