Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Crooked Bee's Recent Activity

1. Crooked Bee brofisted Morgoth's post in the thread KickStarter Fran Bow.

New game announced: https://www.littlemisfortune.com/ Shares the same universe as Fran Bow. Coming 2019.

Jul 12, 2018 at 7:50 PM
  2. Crooked Bee brofisted Great Deceiver's post in the thread Anime Ys series.

I dunno, I suppose I wanted to get a feel for the game on Normal - Jap games are usually pretty good with their difficulty descriptors,...

Jul 10, 2018 at 8:00 PM
  3. Crooked Bee brofisted Infinitron's post in the thread Game News Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption Released.

Tags: Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption; Transolar Games Back during the golden age of graphic adventure games in the early 1990s, Corey and...

Jul 10, 2018 at 7:59 PM
  4. Crooked Bee brofisted MrRichard999's post in the thread Moonspeak Might & Magic Book Two for the SNES is now in English!.

Ok its done! Download link is above!

Jul 10, 2018 at 7:58 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)