Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Crispy
Last Activity:
Nov 21, 2017 at 2:24 AM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 84 2
'k 3 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 229 75
hopw roewur ne 114 23
Brofist 29,544 582
Goldfist 1 0
gimme dem dolla bills 7 0
nice 43 0
Dislike 7 0
Up Yours 11 0
Funny 2,015 286
rolleyes 8 0
Agree 933 236
Disagree 219 44
incline 201 10
decline 53 35
Edgy 62 37
meh 41 11
FAKE NEWS 9 1
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 27 17
Yes 112 11
No 31 5
Rage 65 51
Despair 200 52
Thanks! 114 28
Prestigious 107 8
Salute 239 73
Interesting 50 3
Informative 334 45
[citation needed] 194 73
Friendly 306 28
When words are not enough 8 0
Tool 6 1
Fabulously Optimistic 19,084 56
Creative 89 36
butthurt 400 195
Racist 238 32
Deus Vult 1 1
"It was Aliens" 48 30
sheeple 22 7
cuck 40 5
it is a mystery 182 128
Old 321 18
M'lady 16 3
Bad Spelling 55 92
WTF am I reading 55 160
Nuke it from orbit 12 1
retadred 267 261
Shit 273 62
Slurp this person's delicious asshole 3 0
Heresy 7 0
Equip the Ring 4 0
Excited! 74 19
Doggy 120 21
Kitty 22 0
Balanced 39 8
covfefe 18 0
Yuge! 18 0
Best Deal! 15 0
WTF!? 7 0
Love! 6 0
Build the Wall! 17 0
Win! 3 0
Yes! 41 0
Disgusting! 17 0
You're Fired! 20 0
:M 172 3
M: 14 1
I'm a computer dude.

Crispy

Old Man, Mudcrab, from Future Wasteland

Flying sucks. I'm never doing that again. Oct 3, 2017

Crispy was last seen:
Nov 21, 2017 at 2:24 AM
    1. Barnabas
      Barnabas
      I want an Xbox one for Christmas
      1. Crispy
        Crispy
        I'll talk to your mother. Do your homework.
        Nov 21, 2017 at 2:06 AM
    2. veealune
      veealune
      IM not a brainelet you fagot
      1. Crispy
        Crispy
        This is what happens to lesser beings once I've posted on their profile pages. It's kind of like what happened to teenage girls once they'd seen Elvis for the first time.
        Nov 16, 2017 at 10:06 PM
      2. veealune
        veealune
        You are a friend and an ally for white power. Xoxo love is love
        Nov 16, 2017 at 10:11 PM
    3. Matt with a full stop at the end
      1. Crispy
        Crispy
        something
        Nov 14, 2017
        Karhu and Pipemen have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    4. Maxie
      Maxie
      Oftentimes I pull out my map of California and masturbate vigorously believing that one day my jizz will cover your shitty cornershop and drown you in cum metaphorically speaking
      1. Ellef and Broseph II have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. IncendiaryDevice
      4. veealune
        veealune
        cumtown usa
        Nov 10, 2017
      5. hivemind
        hivemind
        hot
        Nov 10, 2017
    5. Barnabas
      Barnabas
      Dumb cuck. I see that you approve of adultery. Would you approve your wife (if you had one) sitting on my lap as I fondle her and talk to her suggestively, getting her soaking wet? Or do different standards apply for you and your wife? Cuck or amoral scum, which is better and why?
    6. Latro
      Latro
      Dumb cuck. I see that you approve of adultery. Would you approve your wife (if you had one) sitting on my lap as I fondle her and talk to her suggestively, getting her soaking wet? Or do different standards apply for you and your wife? Cuck or amoral scum, which is better and why?
      1. Crispy
        Crispy
        You're supposed to post this on someone's profile who hasn't already had it posted there. Dumbass.
        Nov 8, 2017
        Matt with a full stop at the end has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Latro
        Latro
        Nov 8, 2017
        Broseph II, FreeKaner, Kalin and 2 others have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    7. oneself
      oneself
    8. veealune
      veealune
      HNNNG oh yeah JO thats good JACK OFF time all the TIME hoo yeah
      1. Kalin has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. veealune
        veealune
        I have seen it glow white while jerking it with a bud thats how I know this is real. You can come over for as long as you want but I need a picture of you preferably wearing a crystal before I waste my time.
        Nov 4, 2017
      4. Crispy
        Crispy
        I rebuke you, Satan, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
        Nov 4, 2017
      5. Kev Inkline
        Kev Inkline
        This is a semi-weird exchange of words even by the codex standards.
        Nov 5, 2017
    9. Johannes
      Johannes
      The prepubescent Emma Watson is absurdly alluring to those of us who always went for bossy girls; when she fixed her sharp brown eyes on Radcliffe and said, "Harreh, do be keh-ful," my heart did about five somersaults.
      1. LeStryfe79, Ninjerk, boot and 4 others have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    10. AngryEddy
      AngryEddy
      Crispy don't play. I saw him beat up a bunch of fags at a strip mall after one of them refused to kiss him. Certified BAD ASS.
      1. Jim The Dinosaur II has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    11. Sherry
      Sherry
      gosh just stop it you are not slow or anything but very witty and on the mark so do not let me read that again or else! *shakes fist*
      1. Johannes, Delterius, udm and 2 others have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Crispy
        Crispy
        lol okay
        Oct 28, 2017
      3. Crispy
        Crispy
        There's nothing wrong with an occasional bit of self-deprecation though, Sherry. A wise man knows this and a wise man is still comfortable doing so.
        Oct 28, 2017
        Broseph II has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Crispy
        Crispy
        Woe to those who push that man, however, taking advantage of his grace.
        Oct 28, 2017
        Orobis has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    12. Spooky Skellington
      Spooky Skellington
      then i wanna sag my pants and aggressively say "chu mean homie" to a white prankster, and then drink lean and make rap music for soundcloud, then i want to walk on hollywood blvd. and peep some petite white bitches and then i wanna suck the air through my teeth and say "daaaaaamn"
      1. alkeides 2.0, hivemind and Cool name have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Crispy
        Crispy
        I find all of this quite offensive.
        Oct 24, 2017
    13. Spooky Skellington
      Spooky Skellington
      hey crispy i was wondering if you would like to join me tomorrow i wanna do some stuff. i wanna eat kfc and watermelon, go collect my welfare check, go to the theater and yell at the screen, then i wanna play basketball in the hood,
      1. an Administrator, hivemind, Cool name and 1 other person have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        ayy nigga
        Oct 24, 2017
    14. Spooky Skellington
    15. Spooky Skellington
      Spooky Skellington
      kfc and watermelon
    16. Spooky Skellington
    17. Crispy
      Crispy
      Flying sucks. I'm never doing that again.
      1. shiteatingnippledick has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Crispy
        Crispy
        That was actually funny, asf. Good job.
        Oct 3, 2017
      4. Sherry
        Sherry
        omg I can relate b/c the family went to Maui and O'ahu for a months vacation and flying from the west coast across the pacific omfg it terrified me too. flying across the pacific at night is better as the air is cooler then. still happy you returned to us from Denver after watching the game!
        Oct 3, 2017
        Crispy has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      5. Crispy
        Crispy
        Thanks, Sherry.
        Oct 3, 2017
    18. IncendiaryDevice
      IncendiaryDevice
      Someone fancies you: Cudgel Cudgel: I am worried
      Cudgel Cudgel: has anyone seen crispy >
      1. shiteatingnippledick has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Crispy
        Crispy
        Not dead yet.
        Oct 3, 2017
      4. Maxie
        Maxie
        a matter of time
        Oct 3, 2017
      5. Crispy
        Crispy
        As it is for all of us.
        Oct 3, 2017
    19. Kev Inkline
      Kev Inkline
      After talking things over with the other system designers, we discussed what the most important aspects of multiclassing were.

- Allowing people to realize hybrid class character concepts. "I want to be a IT Services & Computer Repair guy and a wizard."
      1. just janior pretty pretty please., Zombra, Cudgel and 1 other person have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Crispy
        Crispy
        :badspelling:
        Sep 21, 2017
      3. Kev Inkline
        Kev Inkline
        Damn, an*
        Sep 21, 2017
    20. Sherry
      Sherry
      hiii!!! did you get to see all the lightning in california/oakland area a few days ago?? picked up our mobo and gfx card little more than we budgeted but getting there.
      1. Jim The Dinosaur II has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    21. shiteatingnippledick
      shiteatingnippledick
      What an amazing old man you are.
      1. Lhynn
        Lhynn
        What an amazingly old man you are.
        Sep 13, 2017
        shiteatingnippledick has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    22. Barnabas
      Barnabas
      You old goat
      1. Codexlurker
        Codexlurker
        Sep 10, 2017
    23. Sherry
      Sherry
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Comte
        Comte
        What bands are in the Oakland scene?
        Sep 9, 2017
      3. Sherry
        Sherry
        u will need to check with Xpy as they live in the area and probably hit the clubs each weekend and would know better.
        Sep 9, 2017
      4. Crispy
        Crispy
        lol

Maybe twenty years ago, sure.
        Sep 9, 2017
    24. Delterius
      1. Crispy
        Crispy
        It's Emma I like(d), not Hermione. You sick fuck.
        Sep 8, 2017
      2. Delterius
        Delterius
        someone liking emma watson is less believable than harry potter tbh
        Sep 8, 2017
        Sacred82 has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Crispy
        Crispy
        Yeah well not everyone has your impeccable sense of appreciation.
        Sep 8, 2017
    25. Delterius
      Delterius
      Why are you called old man if you have 10 genders like everybody else.
      1. Crispy
        Crispy
        No silly little symbol on some lame RPG website defines who I am, youngster.
        Sep 8, 2017
  • About

I'm a computer dude.
    RPG's and stuff.

Signature

A Sheriff's work is never done.

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)