Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Crazed Weevil

1. Crazed Weevil

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

What would a good Snowball focused build be? Worth going for Winter Witch or just keep it simple with Wizard / Sorcerer + metamagics?
  2. Crazed Weevil

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

I just checked in game and no it doesn't. The wording isn't very good: "At 2nd level, an underground chemist is able to retrieve an alchemical item as if drawing a weapon.". No idea what this means then...
  3. Crazed Weevil

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Am I reading the class right and you only need one copy of a bomb (like a vial of holy water) and you can reuse it over & over?
  4. Crazed Weevil

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Using the ToyBox mod I found a couple of interesting weapons:
  5. Crazed Weevil

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I don't think you need to do this for the extra feat, you get asked to select them when you pick the second bloodline mythic if you are already past level 6. Or at least it did when I took Second Bloodline on my Primalist in Beta3.
  6. Crazed Weevil

Thinking about what class / classes to try at launch, how well do you reckon an Ecclesitheurge / Empyreal Sorcerer / Mystic Theurge should do, assuming I went Fire Domain with Ascendant Element? Abundant Casting would give me 2 x 12 extra spell slots for their levels wouldn't it? More even if I...
  7. Crazed Weevil

I can't remember for sure, but I got one early on in the basement of the garrison behind a locked door (which I unlocked myself, though the Thieflings offered to help), a second one from a spot check on a pile of stones on the first floor (I think this was after that cutscene with the half orc...
  8. Crazed Weevil

You can get 6 essences in Act 1 I believe. I found 3 inside the Grey Garrison when you return there, and 3 others out in the city (I can't remember where, but if you hit all the locations you get told about you should get them all). I don't think you can complete that buckle until the beginning...
  9. Crazed Weevil

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

He is there if you visit Regina after that gig. There is small reactive parts here and there with some of the conversations left on shards you find in some of the gigs. I found a few that mention one of the Tyger Claw goons I killed (the one that liked torturing/killing hookers for braindances)...
  10. Crazed Weevil

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker Builds and Strats Thread

Yes, if you take the Menacing style feats instead. Take Dazzling Display in place of Power Attack @ level 6, then Power Attack @ level 10. Will also free up a feat since you won't get Cleaving Finish which you can use on anything you like really. Personally I preferred getting Power Attack early...
  11. Crazed Weevil

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker Builds and Strats Thread

You can do either, but I like to use DEX since the Elven Curved Blade favours that. However you will need at least three levels of Rogue to get it to work right. I did a human version of this on normal difficulty, but Elf version should work as well...try this: Stats: STR: 8 DEX: 19 CON: 12...
  12. Crazed Weevil

Baldur's Gate #BaldurGate: Siege of Dragonspear

Wasn't there a NWN mod like that? I seem to remember one... EDIT: Yeah here it is for NWN2... http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn2/module/hunt-through-dark-remastered & http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn2/module/lolthanchwi
  13. Crazed Weevil

Alternative RPG Codex GOTY 2015 VOTE!

DOS EE: 8 Fallout 4: 5 Pillars of Eternity: 3 Shadowrun Hong Kong: 7 Underrail: 8 Wasteland 2 DC: 7 Witcher 3: 8
  14. Crazed Weevil

Star Wars: The Old Republic will kill WoW - outsourced to Broadsword

If you start a character from scratch and are subscribed you'll hit level 50 before Chapter 3 easily, even if you ignore most of the 'side' quests. You'll likely be max level before you start any of the latest stuff as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom