Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Craig Stern

1. Craig Stern

Together in Battle - the next strategy RPG from Telepath Tactics developer - now available on Early Access

For those who haven't been following Together in Battle's updates, we're now up to version 0.6.00! Among other things, the game now has: a fleshed-out time and morale management system; a jobs board with procedurally generated fights that vary day by day; greater character variety; dozens of...
  2. Craig Stern

KickStarter Telepath Tactics Liberated - deterministic tactical RPG inspired by Fire Emblem

Surprise: one more patch is up! (I can't help myself, apparently. )
  3. Craig Stern

KickStarter Telepath Tactics Liberated - deterministic tactical RPG inspired by Fire Emblem

Of interest to folks who've been asking if Telepath Tactics Liberated would come to GOG: as of a few minutes ago, that answer is officially yes! It's out on GOG.com right now with a 10% launch discount.
  4. Craig Stern

Together in Battle - the next strategy RPG from Telepath Tactics developer - now available on Early Access

Hey JarlFrank! I don't currently have any plans to re-release Telepath RPG: Servants of God on other storefronts. It looks like you found the game okay. ;)
  5. Craig Stern

It's been 8 years, 4 months, and 30 days since I first released the original Telepath Tactics. 18 months ago, I released a ground-up remake of the game in Unity. Today, I pushed that remake's 50th--and final--free update. Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1849820/Telepath_Tactics_Liberated/
  6. Craig Stern

In addition to the new trailer, there's a demo up for Steam Next Fest--one week only, so make sure to check it out while you can! (Also recommended: wish-listing the game, telling your friends, etc. etc.)
  7. Craig Stern

The two games share an engine; technically speaking, one could run the other. The main thing that stops it is that I, the creator, live in the real world with ongoing expenses and a body that requires food and shelter to survive. TiB has not been cheap to develop; I need to at least try to make...
  8. Craig Stern

The plan is to release it into Early Access either late this year or late January 2023. I haven't made any plans for DLC. I've never sold DLC for a game before; but if I were to try that out with TiB, I definitely would not do it during early access!
  9. Craig Stern

Hey folks! With TTL out and in good shape post-launch, I took a week or so to get a Together in Battle demo together for Steam's "Going Rogue" festival this week. It lets you play through the first 14 days/~5 battles; enough to get a feel for the core loop, experience some of the proc gen...
  10. Craig Stern

Update: we're now up to patch 23, adding online multiplayer by way of Steam Remote Play Together! You can use this to play short PVP matches over the internet, or play through the main campaign letting a friend control the enemies...
  11. Craig Stern

We're now up to update #21! There have been loads of little fixes and additional quality-of-life improvements from these updates, but the most significant recent change I want to call everyone's attention to is that the terrain has been retextured to better match unit sprites (in some cases by...
  12. Craig Stern

I sure did! I never felt right about the state the original TT ended up in, so I gave TTL away for free to everyone that had bought the game. I've been doing my best to market it, posting here, on Reddit, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Kickstarter, emailing my mailing list, corralling Youtubers...
  13. Craig Stern

We're now up to our 13th update since I launched the game 18 days ago! During that time, I've fixed lots of little bugs and added in loads of quality-of-life features people have requested. There's even something for Darth Canoli in this latest one: I figured out what he meant about the final...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom