Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by covr

1. covr

List of all Blobbers on Steam

Grimoire is missing
  2. covr

Development Info The Darkness Below Lightens Up to Early Access on Steam

Mystic Land is the second, I guess. What's the third? The Quest 2? Monomyth? I guess they are real time so fuck that for me. Was there any decent non-anime party turn based blobber since Grimorie?
  3. covr

The Last Spell - city defense tactical RPG with roguelite mechanics

It must be an issue with 3rd map, at least on my rig. I've started again and have stable 60. I saw that some ppl also had that issue.
  4. covr

Management / Sim Norland - a medieval noble family sim now in playtesting on Steam

Games like this are always in EA first. Still, an interesting idea, will check this in 2027 for 1.0 release
  5. covr

The Last Spell - city defense tactical RPG with roguelite mechanics

Bought it on sale, nice engaging game, terribly optimised. On third map it is struggling to achieve stable 30 FPS on 4070. And it looks slightly better than gameboy color games. Driads fucked me up, there was just too many of them.
  6. covr

Dune: Spice Wars - 4X/RTS from Wartales developers

It has some charm, but without nostalgia glasses on, it looks like crap nowadays.
  7. covr

Last Epoch - time travel action-RPG

Not going to change something that's perfect.
  8. covr

Ehmm, sorry, I meant left mouse button, that one used to move and interact. Previously in beta you were able to have skills assigned on LMB and RMB. Now on LMB there just an icon of footprint. It is just a free skill slot for specific skills e.g. those costing no mana.
  9. covr

Right mouse button is bugged atm, you should be able to assign skill there. It worked well in previous beta. Just FYI for all new players, as this is frustrating as hell, as many of the melee skills should be assigned to RMB
  10. covr

Yes, it was fucking Lagon! I just could not avoid all of his attacks and summon my minions on the same time. I thought that LE does not have level scaling of enemies. What a shame, I hate that. Was actually looking forward into playing this in a month or two, after they fix 1.0 bugs, but now I...
  11. covr

A year ago I was not able to finish campaign due to a very difficult boss, probably near the very end. I was playing necromancer build and gave up after 10 attempts. So a year ago not every build was really balanced and viable. I thought that my build was rather strong, but that boss was...
  12. covr

Clash 2 to be released on 14th Feb

Well, it's a bit unusual story, but around 25 years ago some polish studio released a HoMM2 ripoff with a bit of slavic touch. Apparently it wasn't that bad, I have not played it back then, but reviews on GOG are really strong, possibly as strong nostalgia of ppl who wrote them. Surprisingly a...
  13. covr

Mystic Land: The Search for Maphaldo - Old school RPG inspired by W7 and EoB

Hey SirBlabsAlot, it is already 2024! Were's da game?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom