Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by CootKeeper

1. CootKeeper

What games did you complete in 2023?

I've completed nothing this year. RL getting in the way
  2. CootKeeper

GOG.com

Interesting. Lots of games seem to have no discounts on GOG as well on this holiday, which is strange. Maybe there's a glitch? Could you message them to have more info?
  3. CootKeeper

GOG.com

Haven't bought anything yet, not sure if I will. Colony Ship is bloody 38.99€ Vault Dweller how did you come up with that number? that's like x2 the cost for AOD in 2014 What's your haul for this holiday?
  4. CootKeeper

Baldur's Gate & Baldur's Gate II Mod Thread

A new version of Sword Coast Strategems (v35.0) is up since Monday: gibberlings three's forum post Version 35 is a fairly substantial release, with the following main features: 60-odd bugfixes and compatibility fixes (Provisional, experimental, partial) support for Icewind Dale: Enhanced...
  5. CootKeeper

Indie Call of Saregnar - a Betrayal at Krondor-inspired RPG

Speaking of which, when's the release? please say 2023
  6. CootKeeper

Screenshot thread

so you have both Starfield and Cyberpunk on your hard drive at the same time? you've got a big one I see
  7. CootKeeper

Screenshot thread

How did you increase the screen resolution?
  8. CootKeeper

Fun with ChatGPT and its opinions on RPGs, games and devs

that would be a fun party to play with
  9. CootKeeper

Baldur's Gate The Baldur's Gate Series Thread

have you tried playing in 1280 x 720 resolution? for me it worked great with the widescreen mod. higher resolutions tend to fuck up
  10. CootKeeper

Screenshot thread

is your navy on its way to fight the pirates? gotta kick out those bohemians next
  11. CootKeeper

Looking for Arena tips

Black Angel I use this mod to remap keys: TES Arena Remapped while you're at it, download this mod as well which updates the font (made by the same modder): TES Arena ReFonted And this mod made by a Kodexer which increases view distance: Eye of Nocturnal
  12. CootKeeper

Incline Games you have beaten in 2022

Disco Elysium :5/5: Really enjoyed that one. 5-1-1-5 stats. I'm thinking of replaying it again with a 1-5-1-5 character. Alan Wake American Nightmare :1/5: not finished, gave up half way through. what an awful game. Konung 1 :2/5: I tried to enjoy it. Found a widescreen mod but it also turned...
  13. CootKeeper

Vapourware Daggerfall Unity isnt Vaporware

Welcome to the Kodex Cliffworms. Love your Daggerfall mods!
  14. CootKeeper

GOG.com

GOG has laid off people? that is news to me

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom