Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by China

1. Major crash issue and some general game questions

First of all, I just want to say, this is an awesome game. I'm having a lot of fun with it so far. But I have a few questions: 1. I've heard of the game freezing in certain situations and on certain actions, but my game freezes every 10 minutes without fail no matter what I'm doing. I have...
  2. Old RPGs

It is. I was just wondering about RPG recommendations from such sites. The sticky seems to mainly have adventure recs.
  3. Old RPGs

So, I recently downloaded The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes from the Underdogs and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I'm kind of surprised at how good the graphics are for something that is already abandonware. (I don't know, I suppose I was expecting older things.) So, anyway, now I'm browsing...
  4. Hot Alien Lesbian Action

Eh, personally I enjoyed Kotor more than BG2. I mean, BG2 was lots of fun at the time, but I have never been able to play through more than once. It's lacking in so many areas for me. And Kotor, at least to me, is more interesting than the world and plot of BG2.
  5. Romances in RPG

I hope you aren't referring to me as "l33t troll." I wasn't even defensive or insulting. Your comment just seemed to me to be a rather odd statement. I still have no idea where the feminine descriptor even comes from. Now, myself, I am rather feminine, but I have no idea how you can tell...
  6. Romances in RPG

Aggressive, feminine, and cunning? As opposed to meek, masculine, and stupid? I suppose that's a compliment, then. Who knows. Another female perspective here - RPG romances are, for the most part, ridiculous. I think part of the problem is that there normally is not enough dialogue with...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom