Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Charles-cgr

1. Charles-cgr

That was a doozy. Thousands of infected PHP scripts. Thousands of fake users. Wordfence saved...

That was a doozy. Thousands of infected PHP scripts. Thousands of fake users. Wordfence saved the day! Thanks again for the heads up, here & on Steam.
  2. Charles-cgr

Indie Swords and Sorcery - Underworld: Definitive Edition

The presbytery doesn't react to the cross fragments, but to a book that comes with the first one. Thanks for the kind words JarlFrank . Sovereign development is quite the roller coaster but I'm finishing it someday. One of the massive hurdles was upgrading to GMS2. I'm still seeing issues pop...
  3. Charles-cgr

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Sorry guys :'( http://www.olderbytes.com/sovereign-isnt-ready.html
  4. Charles-cgr

Cloud Castles - blockchain action-strategy game from Jon Van Caneghem

Yes, I'm quite capable of doing that myself, thank you :)
  5. Charles-cgr

Apparently things are moving along: https://digitalinsightgames.com/ $7.5M raised Metaverse stuff, with ownership of digital assets enabled and whatnot. Not good news but news nonetheless.
  6. Charles-cgr

Game News Swords and Sorcery: Sovereign resurfaces, tentatively releasing in Q4

I got an apple ii once. That's why I'm here. It's all Wozniak's fault!
  7. Charles-cgr

Actually it's my birthday :D edit: i mean dec 2nd is my birthday
  8. Charles-cgr

I clicked on that red button... No wait it was green.
  9. Charles-cgr

If you use that same link now you'll get v1.0.40.
  10. Charles-cgr

Thank you Infinitron How so? There's still direct download for Underworld. I don't see any reason not to set it up with Sovereign. I did deactivate the automated send though. There's a bit of a wait. If you had Gog in mind that probably won't happen for either. I'll try to make my next...
  11. Charles-cgr

Some news about stuff! http://www.olderbytes.com/short-term-plans.html Good day to all
  12. Charles-cgr

I see Laura's been doing OK after all :) I recreated the forums on the olderbytes site. We had some good discussions going before it got swarmed by bots. Hopefully I can keep it clean this time. phpbb seems more secure now. olderbytes.com/community Iron Ruler is just about ready and the SSUDE...
  13. Charles-cgr

I remember that. I don't see him leaving Tenet to do that again though. Unless he didn't leave and got laid off... I'm finishing Iron Ruler and addressing the compatibility issue with NVIDIA that has been crippling Underworld reviews. Then it could actually be pretty quick...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom