Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. You can now buy a 16 GB Codex Troll USB 3.0 for $30 USD (includes postage), simply [donate to the campaign] here! (Only 6 left!)
  2. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
catfood
Last Activity:
Oct 21, 2014 at 7:12 AM
Brofists Received:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Birthday:
Jul 25, 1986 (Age: 28)

catfood

AGAIN, Mudcrab, 28, from Nirvana for mice

Updating my status... May 14, 2014

catfood was last seen:
Viewing thread That Which Sleeps - Sauron Rapes TBS, Oct 21, 2014 at 7:12 AM
    1. catfood
      catfood
      Updating my status...
    2. Servo
      Servo
      Motherfucking Henry Cow damn you have good taste in music bro.
      1. catfood Brofists this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Servo
        Servo
        Actually "In the Wake of Poseidon" is still on my todo list so I missed that reference. I saw Adrian, Tony and Pat a couple years ago along with Stick Men which kicked major ass. What do you think about Genesis? I'm still not sure why they don't qualify as prog rock, at least according to Fripp.
        Feb 14, 2014
      4. catfood
        catfood
        ITWOP is one of my favourite albums. In fact I consider their first three albums to be the best ones. They have a certain fairy tale like atmosphere that's missing from the others, especially the more modern ones. Glad to hear you saw them live. No such luck here in eastern yurop lol. And Fripp is an asshole. Great musician, but a scumbag in real life. You should watch some interviews with him.
        Feb 14, 2014
      5. Servo
        Servo
        I know a guy who know's a guy who got Fripp to be the best man in his wedding :)
        Feb 14, 2014
    3. Servo
      Servo
      Love the Zappa :)
      1. catfood Brofists this.
    4. catfood
      catfood
      pending.....
    5. catfood
      catfood
      Browsing
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 25, 1986 (Age: 28)

Signature

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 1000 character limit
    Let's Play Netstorm! - like a bear, this one hibernates during wintertime

brofist this post if u liek it

Also:

libruls.

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)