Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by cannondwarf

1. cannondwarf

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I initially had an idea about devoted/wizard with sword prof for the half-sword modal that could be offset by buffs, but it turned out to be pretty shit. I also tried pure wizard with a focus on summoned weapons and buffs, but that also proved lackluster. Think I might just end up rolling a...
  2. cannondwarf

How does that make any sense? Unless there's something I'm not getting, the more strength you put into the draw, the more kinetic energy should be stored in the bowstring, thus making a strong guy shoot with more force than a weak guy?
  3. cannondwarf

I'd say Hiravias and Zahua are fairly interesting characters as well
  4. cannondwarf

Why the fuck does Transmutation, the only truly well-rounded spell school, get a special ability that only benefits gishes?
  5. cannondwarf

Playing a rogue feels really easy now, it feels like monsters have no engagement slots so setting up flanking is easier than ever
  6. cannondwarf

Playing low level Fighter(Devoted)/Wizard feels worse than low level Eldritch Knight in 5e. They fucked up.
  7. cannondwarf

Bleak Walkers are finally doing real damage
  8. cannondwarf

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

Have you played with Lohse in your party? I feel like Lohse has an alright amount of content, and the only time I can remember her attacking anyone is in the elfcave in Fort Joy
  9. cannondwarf

I've only used Mystic for parts of act 1, but it was fairly useful, and I've heard it has good entries throughout the rest of the game as well. I chose another tag when I rerolled though, as Mystic often felt boring, "I sense your pain" and shit like that.
  10. cannondwarf

I actually liked Arx after the patch, it's not as good as Reaper's Coast but it's better than Fort Joy and Nameless Isle. Nameless Isle is probably my least favorite act so far, it just feels pointless.
  11. cannondwarf

You can get free gold(tm) by checking the amount of gold a merchant has, putting that amount into a bag, selling that bag for all their gold(this is important), and then buying back the bag with your own cash. Now you have all their gold!
  12. cannondwarf

It seems fine for now, I'm currently level 6 on my new save and everything looks good. The voidwoken sitting on the cliff in act 1 kicked my ass when I came in unprepared and underleveled, so everything still feels the same more or less.
  13. cannondwarf

Yes, all damage is tied to vitality, and the mod drastically downtunes vitalybloat from levels. On my level 17 character with all divine gear I went from around 3k (with Picture of Health) to around 600. I'm replaying act 1, and most weapons seem to slowly accelerate in damage for each level...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom