Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by calgary.alberta

1. calgary.alberta

NWN Neverwinter Nights (NWN & NWN2) Modules Thread

Finished the nwn 2 oc today. I dunno I maybe it was the 90 hours finish ff7 rebirth the other week. However I really enjoy it, I left off a year back in the middle of chapter 2. So I had act 2 and 3 to finish. Honestly it was a good time, I ended up enjoying the story, some of the npcs etc...
  2. calgary.alberta

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Straight up I'm losing my shit. What character should I use in that list?
  3. calgary.alberta

NWN Neverwinter Nights (NWN & NWN2) Modules Thread

https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn2/module/baldurs-gate-reloaded-soar-version Was anyone else aware of the new version of baldurs gate reloaded? First update in 9 years to bring it inline with bg2 mod coming out.
  4. calgary.alberta

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Finished it today. The ending slides don't always match up which us really jarring. End boss is easier then act iv bosses, which need to be heavily modified. I'm tried of the endless helping xenos and 2 hour bosses fights. I thought I was doing good build wise. However it appears I was...
  5. calgary.alberta

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Act 4 is pissing me off to no ends. Wth is with these endless bosses, and fights. This was never tested
  6. calgary.alberta

Wizardry The Wizardry Series Thread

Fuck you two timing bitch ass double ducking two fisted asshole of a shadow guaridan. Smashes wall, suck a pinapple
  7. calgary.alberta

Wizardry VII - party improvement suggestions

Hitting into the old city currently, not really having issues as long I have mana. However this is a party I started a few years back, and I am lost what my plan was. F-DWARF Valkyrie lvl 8 F-RAWULF Valkyrie lvl 8 M-faerie monk lvl 7 f-faerie samurai lvl 7 m-faerie mage lvl 7 f-elf ranger...
  8. calgary.alberta

Wizardry The Wizardry Series Thread

I picked up mm6 again to see where I was at and yo compared to wiz7. I enjoyed mm6 to an extent however found the turn base mode and constant kitting tiring after a few hours this weekend. I loaded up my older save for wiz7 to figure what I was doing on Sunday. I ended putting in about 8 hours...
  9. calgary.alberta

Demon Lord Reincarnation - Codexian Developed Blobber

I should buy this, but my budget is tight
  10. calgary.alberta

Wizardry VII - fail states?

Also heard you could ally with his race and he becomes accessible. Stupid outdated information lol
  11. calgary.alberta

Wizardry VII - fail states?

I’m curious if there’s a major fail state in Wiz 7. I’ve heard rumors about an NPC who can steal items without being caught, but I’m not sure if it’s true. Can you provide any insight? It can be difficult to determine the accuracy of information about Wiz 7.
  12. calgary.alberta

Game News Underrail: Heavy Duty DLC announced, releasing on November 1st

Sounds good to be rhen. I'll give ig a go then, as it was the other feedback that drove me away.
  13. calgary.alberta

Game News Underrail: Heavy Duty DLC announced, releasing on November 1st

I need to play Underrail, finally. But it keeps railing me, as I'm not into the mood of theory crafting and screwing up my build. Need to find a current guide then I guess.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom