Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by C.H.A.R.L.I.E

1. C.H.A.R.L.I.E

Game News Jagged Alliance 3 Released

refunded after 30 minutes
  2. C.H.A.R.L.I.E

Wartales - turn-based mercenary band RPG by Northgard developer - now with Pirates of Belerion + The Tavern Opens DLCs

The game is only about trying to minimize armor damage nothing else. Even that is pointless because repairs are dirt cheap. If there is ever a tough battle u must use same cheese like in BG3 of healing guy who can take 1 hit before death over and over again
  3. C.H.A.R.L.I.E

Wartales - turn-based mercenary band RPG by Northgard developer - now with Pirates of Belerion + The Tavern Opens DLCs

Does the full release add anything new? I still didn't finish the demo
  4. C.H.A.R.L.I.E

Game News Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Gameplay Trailer

character models look just as bad as in kangmaker
  5. C.H.A.R.L.I.E

KickStarter King Arthur: Knight's Tale - dark fantasy turn-based tactical RPG from NeocoreGames - Legion IX standalone expansion coming May 9th

can't believe I was duped into buying this. Warning to those who are still on the fence; there is no character creation, streamlined class system and boring level up skills like 10% increased damage, 5% vitality ... loot boxes everywhere yielding items like healing potion, +30 gold, "rune for...
  6. C.H.A.R.L.I.E

KickStarter King Arthur: Knight's Tale - dark fantasy turn-based tactical RPG from NeocoreGames - Legion IX standalone expansion coming May 9th

workmanlike, by-the-numbers ARPG design. If you're the kind of person who enjoy netflix originals, this game is for you
  7. C.H.A.R.L.I.E

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 confirmed for release in 2023

Wow, after all these years I never tried another dialog option than "we want to know why you're so fat"
  8. C.H.A.R.L.I.E

Incline Say one GOOD thing about a SHIT game

old sycamore depths had good area design
  9. C.H.A.R.L.I.E

Baldur's Gate The Baldur's Gate Series Thread

What difficulty do you play on Thal?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom