Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by bussinrounds

1. bussinrounds

Dying Light

Never played it. What's the differences between normal and hard ?
  2. bussinrounds

Dying Light

Any mods recommended for this ? I see HUD mods like HUD declutter and some other older ones.. Overgrowth, dynamic weather and extended time cycles, FOV camera expanded, nightmare row...
  3. bussinrounds

Good games for the original Xbox

Rallisport Challenge 2 Genma Onimusha The Punisher with the patch to remove the censorship (interrogations suck on k&m)
  4. bussinrounds

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl Mod Thread

Is this a proper eng translation ? Or the machine one I'm reading about..that apparently isn't very good. Thanks btw
  5. bussinrounds

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl Mod Thread

Link seems dead. Can you hook a brotha up with the Eng patch comrade ?
  6. bussinrounds

The original Tomb Raider, its remake, and the loss of subtlety

So bros...what games do you think have the best climbing, mantling, etc ? And when I say that, I don't mean specifically the mechanics of the actual climbing itself, but also the level design and exploration to support it. Having to find fun & interesting ways to progress, without it being too...
  7. bussinrounds

Ghost Recon vs Rainbow Six

Might wanna check this out... https://www.moddb.com/mods/rainbow-six-black-ops-20
  8. bussinrounds

Baldur's Gate Beamdog's Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Enhanced Editions

There 's option in SCS or the tweaks mod I selected that replaces +1 arrows and other projectiles with non magical "fine" ones. Increases the value of the protection from normal missiles spell too.
  9. bussinrounds

I'm talking about the options in tweaks anthology...It works for your entire party. And yes, I picked maximum by mistake. There's also an option for all the monsters, enemies, etc...in the world to have their maximum HP values, which I also have selected...if that's what you're talking about.
  10. bussinrounds

What do you mean, why worry about it ? I don't want to have too much HP cause it'll make the game too easy obviously. Or do you mean... why worry about which one to decrease from those 2 options ? And yea I have SCS installed (hardcore, no double damage)
  11. bussinrounds

Guys I messed up and picked max HP at level up in the tweaks anthology mod and now I realize how much HP bloat there is. I don't wanna reinstall that shit (and everything after that) so I'm just gonna use the EE Keeper to decrease the HP values (50% on level up) Question is....which one should...
  12. bussinrounds

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Except for this one...which vanished from his channel for some reason. Then it was reposted by someone else...
  13. bussinrounds

What game are you wasting time on?

If I removed the XP cap but didn't use those tweaks for BG1, can I still apply them for 2...or would that mess everything up ?
  14. bussinrounds

Baldur's Gate & Baldur's Gate II Mod Thread

Has anyone messed with this Alter Hostile Rest Spawns option from the tweaks anthology ? I'm thinking about using it to make resting not as easy to abuse (I know you can just... not, enforce your own house rules, etc..) But something to help a little wouldn't hurt, right ? There's options...
  15. bussinrounds

Incline Notable Total Conversion Mods

Thanks, but I'll try this instead... https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Cold_War_Rearmed_2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom