Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Bushwhacker2k

1. Bushwhacker2k

Rules on Necroposting?

I had no idea posting a citation meant I was butthurt. I need to study this...
  2. Bushwhacker2k

Rules on Necroposting?

@ https://af.gog.com/forum/general/what_do_you_think_of_necroposting/page1?as=1649904300
  3. Bushwhacker2k

Playing Prelude to Darkness. Good depth, lots of bugs.

Playing Prelude to Darkness. Good depth, lots of bugs.
  4. Bushwhacker2k

Questions about attack mod regarding dmg, crit and xp

For some reason I can't seem to find the Edit button on my last post so I'll commit yet another heinous forum felony of double-posting. Correction on: I just confirmed an attack does NOT have to hit to give xp. I missed with a bow (Missile) attack and got a level in Missile.
  5. Bushwhacker2k

Rules on Necroposting?

Oops. Did I start yet another thread that people will ironically necro for years? I need to stop doing this. I'm such an enabler for Necromancy.
  6. Bushwhacker2k

How to add "Post Ratings"?

Thanks for telling me, Infinitron. Current affairs joke! :D I approve.
  7. Bushwhacker2k

Rules on Necroposting?

I'll try avoid overt faggotry. (Also <3 Gothic)
  8. Bushwhacker2k

How to add "Post Ratings"?

So I've noticed there seems to be some way to apply tags to comments, like "brofist" and "informative" and I want in on this. Can someone explain to me how one goes about doing this? Thanks in advance.
  9. Bushwhacker2k

Help me locate NPCs

If you chat with NPCs they often mark locations on your map. You can press TAB to open the map, and you can switch between the world map and local maps by selecting them on the right. In local maps if NPCs have marked them you can mouse-over black squares, which represent marked locations, and...
  10. Bushwhacker2k

Rules on Necroposting?

Thanks for the replies, all. ^_^ Also, "Honestly, I think it's really sad that RPGs essentially get a pass on having fundamentally junk core gameplay. And yes, I do consider combat to be a core gameplay element of most RPGs." is a fantastic quote. I've tried so many RPGs that had great stat...
  11. Bushwhacker2k

Rules on Necroposting?

Good question... I guess I just feel like talking about an old lesser known (practically unknown if I'm being honest) game, even if it's not necessarily a real time conversation. Also sometimes I have answers to old threads which might help someone who is browsing through them.
  12. Bushwhacker2k

Rules on Necroposting?

So I was in the Predule to Darkness subforum and except for the last 2 threads which were surprisingly made in the past two weeks, the last thread is from 2016 and the subforum is infrequently used. I guess it's not surprising considering the last release of the game was in 2006 and the link on...
  13. Bushwhacker2k

Questions about attack mod regarding dmg, crit and xp

It can be found in the help menu -> Combat -> Combat Actions. Attack - Default attack type, when you view the flashing tiles a character can move to, the inner area of the flashing tiles is how far a character can move and still execute one Attack. Quick Attack - Costs fewer AP than Attack...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom