Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by btbgfel

1. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

You can reroll with blindfight, I missed that. Sorry:negative: Thanks for pointing it out, I will reroll now:dealwithit: The source is 2.0.1 blueprints on github (bag of trick has a link to it), but it can change from 2.0.2 to 2.0.6
  2. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Blindfight: won't caught flatfooted by invisible melee attackers, immune to gaze attack.reroll once if melee attack missed because concealment. Blindfight,Imp: won't caught flatfooted by invisible melee/range attackers in 30 ft, reroll once if melee attack missed because concealment, ignore...
  3. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Merc advisors are still bugged somewhat. I created a merc as temporary replacement for tristian, kicked him out of roster when I got tristian back, only to find ekun the usurper grabbed all positions but the regent. He didn't even appoint his doggie as the grand diplomat! It's fixed by...
  4. How much fantasy is too much fantasy?

Depends For gameplay, "low" fantasy trends to suit action games better, severance, die by the sword etc. and "high" fantasy suits strategy games better, master of magic, heroes of mm etc. The default d&d settings(FR/Greyhawk) fantasy works well enough for party-based rpgs happened in them...
  5. World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

So paradox will sell new disciplines as DLCs?
  6. World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

I hope Strauss is a returning character, his character(polite and distant) is relatively easier to pull off, unlikely getting involved in real world political arguments and can blame all asspulls on the tremere pyramid.
  7. Incline The Scroll of Taiwu, a Chinese Wuxia Simulator / Roguelike RPG

This game has some serious EVIL ways to play. Not many games allow player to kidnap children, then force their parents vow to give up revenge using player character's high public reputation, or transfer damage received to children kidnapped to survive. Though PC with too many evil actions risk...
  8. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Rumors [CONFIRMED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

If it is true, then bg3 won't be about the bhaalspawn. From what I hear, there is a 5e official module in which another of his siblings, the one teleports whenever he felt nervous, tried to assassinate the bhaalspawn(who gave up godhood and retried in baldur's gate in canon). Whether Abdel...
  9. Dynasty Warriors 9 - massacre in China continues + Empires announced

From what I gathered, it's bombed because Chinese localization is ingame. Voiceovers, subtitles, just hidden, both can be accessed by tweaking a few entries in register table, while koei claiming it's not supported.And when Koei released first patch, ingoring some more urgent problems like poor...
  10. Temple+ Modding Discussion

It works.Now do I need to map a modifier to a feat and such, and the modifier will be applied once the feat will chosen? Thanks! Edit: NVM, I will try it myself. Edit 2: Yes! It works on a custom feat. Looks like python modifier doesn't work automatically on itself, stupid me. Thanks again!
  11. Temple+ Modding Discussion

I think I'm not. Do you mean I need use .condition_add() instead of .stat_base_set()? I suck at programming and english. Even if I deleted the party member modification code and leave just print "Num ticked: " + str(evt_obj.data1), I didn't see it printed anywhere.
  12. Temple+ Modding Discussion

Yeah,I think so. In notepad++ it is,Toee will crash if it isn't. I removed the tabs in the forum post. def OnNewRoundBegin(attachee, args, evt_obj): print "Num ticked: " + str(evt_obj.data1) game.party[0].stat_base_set(stat_strength,66) return 0 Edit: I copied pymod_example.py to...
  13. Temple+ Modding Discussion

Newbie needs help here. I made a test python modifier below The "Registering TestA" part was printed in console. "Num ticked"+No. didn't and 1st party member strength wasn't set to 66 either. I don't know what's faulty.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom