Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Brutan

1. Brutan

Incline RPG Codex's Top Non-RPG PC games - VOTE THREAD

5 Points: Alpha Centauri, Crusader Kings 2, Sid Meier's Colonization, SimCity 4, Heroes of Might and Magic 3. 3 Points: Xenonauts, ThroneBreaker the Witcher Tales, BattleTech, Thea: The Awakening, The Walking Dead (a telltale games series), 1 Point: Total War: Rome II, Lula: the Sexy Empire...
  2. Brutan

Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - King of Dragon Pass spiritual successor

I know, it's a very weird decision imo and it takes away from the general feeling that it's a grey world where harsh decisions have to be made.
  3. Brutan

Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - King of Dragon Pass spiritual successor

So far so good. The only thing I dislike so far is that my clan cannot have slaves. You are even punished if you get too close with slaver clans. It's a shame.
  4. Brutan

KickStarter Vagrus: The Riven Realms - post-apocalyptic fantasy caravan master RPG - now with Sunfire & Moonshadow expansion

You've been nice to us, i am nice to you. I backed. This better not turn out to be all combat and just a token narration.
  5. Brutan

KickStarter ICY: Frostbite Edition

I wonder what happened to the devs. Did they make other games?
  6. Brutan

KickStarter Sacred Fire - a psychological RPG about romance, loyalty and revenge - now available on Early Access

I backed this because it's seems pretty original. I have to say that 18/20$ for a digital copy is pretty steep. Anyways, how long will a play-though be according to estimates?
  7. Brutan

Was Icy successful (financially)? I liked it and would love to see more games like that. You could try different settings or themes just keep the format ( part VN and part RPG).
  8. Brutan

OwNathan: What other games are you working on right now? Is the one with the refugees still in the works?
  9. Brutan

Incline Best/Favourite RPG's

Pillars of Eternity.
  10. Brutan

Vapourware That Which Sleeps - Vaporware Strategy RP

You need to be a beta tier backer or higher to have access to(what's left of) the forum.
  11. Brutan

Stellaris - Paradox new sci-fi grand strategy game

Are there any total conversions mods/massive mods that are worth playing? I always found Paradox games to be lacking but their mods are great.
  12. Brutan

KickStarter Eisenwald: Blood of November - standalone expansion for Legends of Eisenwald

The game will be released next month so there's no point to a latecomer option.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom