Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Bocian

1. Bocian

The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread

Why the fuck do I still bother...
  2. Bocian

Trigger the codex with a statement.

I don't like that you've looked this close to notice.
  3. Bocian

HIV is good.

HIV is good.
  4. Bocian

Baldur's Gate It's 2018. This is my first thread. I'm going to play BG2 for the first time.

It's a buggy mess, still, despite patching. Improvements are scarce and inferior to community-made mods, and the game has been infected with fanfic-tier characters, blatant in-your-face agenda and terrible writing. As a principle, you shouldn't be giving these people money. It's a scam, plain...
  5. Bocian

The only grown man I've seen in these parts is Cleve.

The only grown man I've seen in these parts is Cleve.
  6. Bocian

Screenshot thread

Also, as far as I remember, those sharpshooters are really strong.
  7. Bocian

Incline Holdfast: Nations at War

I don't see the appeal of this game, frankly. Napoleonic period's warfare is all about discipline - large formations, strict command, use of combined arms (infantry, cavalry, artillery), and this is hardly achieved in a typical multiplayer game with retards running loose, unless it's a moderated...
  8. Bocian

Crispy™ Does Shafav Hamon Work For Obsidian?

He's Microsoft PR department.
  9. Bocian

Neverwinter Nights 2 complete is on sale now on GoG

Both NWN's original campaigns should be nuked and removed from existence, it would do both games a big favor. I tried to play MOTB and it just didn't sit with me - graphic style being worse than the predecessor (that can be made to look very well, actually), everything looking like it's made of...
  10. Bocian

Also, projecting your alleged masculinity on a forum for nerds is a really pathetic thing. You...

Also, projecting your alleged masculinity on a forum for nerds is a really pathetic thing. You fail to pull it off IRL?
  11. Bocian

Why is roqua butthurt again?

Why is roqua butthurt again?
  12. Bocian

[Poll] Which is the greatest tb, rtwp, or rts squad tactics game?

Steel Panthers: MBT/WW2 is the epitome of a squad-based tactical game. It allows to simulate real conflicts with better accuracy than any other game ever developed. Depending on the scenario you can command either a platoon-sized force or an entire regiment. Every unit has experience stats in...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom